DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

2 hours ago, Sky Blue Sam said:

Happy St David's Day!

pics-image-3-234478744.jpg

Orig-Williams-001.jpeg

'El Bandito' Orig Williams, Reslo promoter.

stclair.jpg

Tony St Clair, Reslo champion.

(nb: Reslo was a Welsh Wrestling show on S4C, which is a Welsh language TV channel. It was on long after the British Wrestling was taken off telly in the rest of the UK. They'd also get tapes of shows from Germany and add Welsh commentary, so when I lived in Swansea (1993-94) I had Masa Chono and 2 Cold Scorpio showing up on my telly). Here's some of what it looked like:

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Irish Airborne should have always been doing a Boondock Saints gimmick.

I would so mark if one brother had VERITAS on his trunks and the other had AEQUITAS.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

Mean Gene in his element

Two of these people are in the WWE Hall of Fame. I'd like to hear an explanation why the other isn't.

• Like 5

It is really quite simple. His beard is casting it's own shadow using the light beaming off his bald spot which is being sucked in by the black hole being caused by his menacing glare bending light inward. Something something, particle physics, quantum mechanics, string theory, something something, photoshop.

• Like 1

Nov 10, 2016 - @RealKingRegal Gaylord Peacock (colorful extrovert) with the most transparent gimmick in-name, ever in the history of Pro Wrestling.