DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Finlay may be the only person ever who developed a better look by getting older, getting a buzz cut, and dying his hair really blonde.

12822500_923687787750217_1093381620_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwODAxNjIyODMyMzUxMDAyMg%3D%3D.2

Also, I came across this and it made me laugh.  At first, I thought it was Kanyon dressed as Page.  Then I realized it was from that odd "DDP loses all his money and is poor" angle they did before he got really over.

Let this be a lesson to you, kids.  This is why you don't tape wrestling shows in the morning.  Bed-head can be a serious issue if you have a mullet perm (about 55% of all pro wrestlers in the 90's).

photo ddpbrody_zpsacbc1eda.jpg

• Like 4

I never saw the Crist brothers come to the ring wearing green when they were The Irish Airborne,

irish-airborne-tag.jpg

And for the love of God, there are better places for the Celtic Cross to be located on your tights, guys.

19 minutes ago, J.T. said:

I never saw the Crist brothers come to the ring wearing green when they were The Irish Airborne,

irish-airborne-tag.jpg

And for the love of God, there are better places for the Celtic Cross to be located on your tights, guys.

Are these guys real pro wrestlers, or like Sami Zayn cosplayers?  Real question.    

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Finlay may be the only person ever who developed a better look by getting older, getting a buzz cut, and dying his hair really blonde.

12822500_923687787750217_1093381620_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwODAxNjIyODMyMzUxMDAyMg%3D%3D.2

They say that "black don't crack," so I guess Dave is proof that Irish Don't Blemish.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

Are these guys real pro wrestlers, or like Sami Zayn cosplayers?  Real question.    

They are real.

Or at least they were.  I am not sure they are active anymore and if they are, they're not working as the Irish Airborne. 

Last I heard they adopted a Midwest shitkicker gimmick and rolled under the name, OI4K (Ohio Is For Killers).

And thanks to the tribute vid I found, I see that at least once they came to the ring with green somewhere on their tights.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, J.T. said:

They are real.

Or at least they were.  I am not sure they are active anymore and if they are, they're not working as the Irish Airborne. 

Last I heard they adopted a Midwest shitkicker gimmick and rolled under the name, OI4K (Ohio Is For Killers).

And thanks to the tribute vid I found, I see that at least once they came to the ring with green somewhere on their tights.

They still work quite a bit.  For Rockstar Pro Wrestling in Dayton, just debuted for PWG, weekly for IWA Mid South, plus other promotions.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, J.T. said:

05.jpg.

Wear green, mother fuckers~!

Dude on the right looks like Orton after cycling off and not going to the gym for a couple of months. 

• Like 2

Irish Airborne are/were a real team. I've seen them at a live show before.

Cosplaying Sami Zayn is one role I think Leva Bates hasn't done yet. Omega and Joey Ryan workups have happened though.

3 hours ago, J.T. said:

irish-airborne-tag.jpg

Irish Airborne should have always been doing a Boondock Saints gimmick.

• Like 2