Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
RIPPA

MARCH 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

5a2916e1e1fa8ee12610db7c8f566260.jpg

Just saying, I would totally eat a cheeseburger  at Bob's Astro Boy in Japan.

 

bobs-big-boy-bank-front.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pouring some liquor out for my homies.

broken-matt-hardy-brother-nero-maxel-tna

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finlay may be the only person ever who developed a better look by getting older, getting a buzz cut, and dying his hair really blonde.

12822500_923687787750217_1093381620_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwODAxNjIyODMyMzUxMDAyMg%3D%3D.2

 

 

Also, I came across this and it made me laugh.  At first, I thought it was Kanyon dressed as Page.  Then I realized it was from that odd "DDP loses all his money and is poor" angle they did before he got really over.

Let this be a lesson to you, kids.  This is why you don't tape wrestling shows in the morning.  Bed-head can be a serious issue if you have a mullet perm (about 55% of all pro wrestlers in the 90's).

 

photo ddpbrody_zpsacbc1eda.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never saw the Crist brothers come to the ring wearing green when they were The Irish Airborne,

irish-airborne-tag.jpg

And for the love of God, there are better places for the Celtic Cross to be located on your tights, guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, J.T. said:

I never saw the Crist brothers come to the ring wearing green when they were The Irish Airborne,

irish-airborne-tag.jpg

And for the love of God, there are better places for the Celtic Cross to be located on your tights, guys.

Are these guys real pro wrestlers, or like Sami Zayn cosplayers?  Real question.    

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Finlay may be the only person ever who developed a better look by getting older, getting a buzz cut, and dying his hair really blonde.

12822500_923687787750217_1093381620_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwODAxNjIyODMyMzUxMDAyMg%3D%3D.2

They say that "black don't crack," so I guess Dave is proof that Irish Don't Blemish.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

Are these guys real pro wrestlers, or like Sami Zayn cosplayers?  Real question.    

They are real.

Or at least they were.  I am not sure they are active anymore and if they are, they're not working as the Irish Airborne. 

Last I heard they adopted a Midwest shitkicker gimmick and rolled under the name, OI4K (Ohio Is For Killers).

And thanks to the tribute vid I found, I see that at least once they came to the ring with green somewhere on their tights.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

05.jpg.

Wear green, mother fuckers~!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

photo ddpbrody_zpsacbc1eda.jpg

Few things in the world are worse than an unkempt mullet.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, J.T. said:

They are real.

Or at least they were.  I am not sure they are active anymore and if they are, they're not working as the Irish Airborne. 

Last I heard they adopted a Midwest shitkicker gimmick and rolled under the name, OI4K (Ohio Is For Killers).

And thanks to the tribute vid I found, I see that at least once they came to the ring with green somewhere on their tights.

They still work quite a bit.  For Rockstar Pro Wrestling in Dayton, just debuted for PWG, weekly for IWA Mid South, plus other promotions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, J.T. said:

05.jpg.

Wear green, mother fuckers~!

Dude on the right looks like Orton after cycling off and not going to the gym for a couple of months. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would also be inclined to crack jokes about their appearance if it weren't for the fact that those two mother fuckers are 100% Dayton, Ohio.

Respect...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And thus this completes the transformation from Bulgarian Brute to Handsome Rusev!  I like it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wants to look pretty to accept DVDVR trofeo. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Irish Airborne are/were a real team. I've seen them at a live show before.

Cosplaying Sami Zayn is one role I think Leva Bates hasn't done yet. Omega and Joey Ryan workups have happened though.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, J.T. said:

I never saw the Crist brothers come to the ring wearing green when they were The Irish Airborne,

irish-airborne-tag.jpg

And for the love of God, there are better places for the Celtic Cross to be located on your tights, guys.

Irish Airborne should have always been doing a Boondock Saints gimmick.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...