DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - Spring 2017

Dolfan in NYC

Temperatures are getting warm (Thanks Global Climate Change!), more World Cup 18 qualifiers are this month.  

Also, Leicester City, the defending champions, are in danger of relegation.  ...the hell? 

jrgG2Sk.gif

Poor Foxes.

Going to the She Believes Cup at RBA Tomorrow. Got one of the last tickets available for $28. Not bad for a DH featuring 4 of the world's best teams (Germany vs France, USA vs England), only bad thing is it's going to be VERY cold so I bet there will be a fair number of no shows.

With Atlanta getting a team this year and my intent to catch at least one game in Bobby Dodd and one in the new Falcons Stadium, I am going to try and more actively follow MLS outside of watching a game or two a season and following standings like I've done in years past. I watched tonight's game, and poor Minnesota just laid down after Portland went back up 3-1.

Just hope Atlanta has as putrid a debut as Minnesota did. I could really do without seeing another debacle like at Seattle in 2009.

On 3/4/2017 at 0:00 AM, Chaos said:

With Atlanta getting a team this year and my intent to catch at least one game in Bobby Dodd and one in the new Falcons Stadium, I am going to try and more actively follow MLS outside of watching a game or two a season and following standings like I've done in years past. I watched tonight's game, and poor Minnesota just laid down after Portland went back up 3-1.

When you go can you explain to the other fans that the puto chant on goal kicks isn't cool?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sabremike said:

When you go can you explain to the other fans that the puto chant on goal kicks isn't cool?

You wonder if they'll stay that engaged after a pretty bad collapse last night.

• Like 1

The sending off was interesting because I thought it was a pretty clear DOGSO, but referee had to be reminded by the official. You can moan about indecision, but it wasn't a particularly harsh decision.

To try and pretend it was offside in the first place though.........bless you Arsene, you never disappoint us in some respects at least.