DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is ROH All-Stars - 2/27/2017

Dolfan in NYC

Well it would look kind of bad releasing him during (Awkward) Black History Month.

Starting tomorrow though, he (along with the Shining Stars, the Vaudevillains, Bo Dallas, Jack Swagger, and the Ascension) should probably not answer his phone for a few months.

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

While I know you are mostly joking - Titus is like their #2 charity guy behind Cena

He isn't going anywhere

You know how mad you're going to be when Emma is released and Titus O'Neal is still on the roster, don't you?  

Also, a cute moment I didn't catch during New Day's promo.  "I didn't write that."

30 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

I thought I saw this last week and noticed again last night, but the owl on the front of Kofi and Big E's tights looks a lot like the Anthem logo.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, but...

003-funny-animal-gifs-096-owls.gif

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Well it would look kind of bad releasing him during (Awkward) Black History Month.

Starting tomorrow though, he (along with the Shining Stars, the Vaudevillains, Bo Dallas, Jack Swagger, and the Ascension) should probably not answer his phone for a few months.

We know where TNA's money will be going that they save from not re-signing Drew Galloway and the Hardy's.

15 hours ago, Peck said:

That segment with The New Day may be one of the worst "comedy" segments in Raw history. They're going to accidentally book these guys in to super-strong heels without even realizing it.

I've found New Day annoying for a while now, so perhaps my judgment is skewed. However, in those weird few weeks of angles with Titus last month, New Day were clearly heels, bullying one guy 3-on-1. They really are toeing the line of coming full-circle back to heel. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

I really thought maybe we'd see Rollins rip off the knee brace and break the crutch over Joe's back or something and be all "YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I'LL BE AT WRESTLEMANIA".

This is exactly what should've happened. Between him coming out with the exaggerated limp, the announcers practically crying for him, his non-answers to Corey's questions, and his reputation for being a master planner, the segment seemed so obvious. HHH says "you won't be at Wrestlemania," signals to Joe to finish him, Joe comes in, Rollins hits him with the crutch a couple times til he bails, Rollins swings at HHH and misses, HHH backs up the ramp, Rollins throws the crutch at him, takes off the knee brace, stomps his leg a couple times, and yells about how he's definitely gonna be at Mania. Guaranteed big pop and you can let the segment linger and don't have to do anything with either Rollins or HHH for a couple more weeks.

Instead, it just reinforced everything about why Rollins face turn shouldn't earn him sympathy, then he looked like a weak loser on top of it. I can't believe people who have been around wrestling for so long screwed up such an easy-to-write segment so badly.

The WWE for some reason enjoys making all the their baby faces look like giant pussy's when facing the big bad heels. Like all of these people have to just take and take and take and take and take. I mean hell, Rollins was like a foot away from Triple H's face. He could have at least taken a swing at the guy.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2017 at 0:07 PM, Godfrey said:

I thought I saw this last week and noticed again last night, but the owl on the front of Kofi and Big E's tights looks a lot like the Anthem logo.

015_RAW_02272017ca_0384--e7d72d93173eec1

anthemse-730x356.jpg

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, but...

Owls say who a lot.