RIPPA

TIMOTHY THATCHER vs. MIKE BAILEY  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Winner faces Io Shirai

This poll is closed to new votes

TIMOTHY THATCHER

vs. Joe Coffey (ICW)

vs. Karou (Battle Arts - 6/18/16)

See also: EVOLVE - specifically vs. Matt Riddle (EVOLVE 66)

MIKE BAILEY

vs. Guanchulo (DNAGP 2016)

vs. Kazusada Higuchi (DNAGP 2016 Finals)

See also: every Canadian, British and German fed I can't link too (Specifically probably the Marty Scurll and Pete Dunne matches from Rev Pro)

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

MIKE BAILEY

See also: every Canadian, British and German fed I can't link too (Specifically probably the Marty Scurll and Pete Dunne matches from Rev Pro)

If you have the Highspots network, definitely check out his match against Jurn Simmons from the wXw World Tag League. The match against Bad Bones from the same weekend and his match against Ospreay from Revolution Pro are also worth seeking out.

From what I am reading - Thatcher had another match last night that those who support him will use for their cause and those that don't like him will use for their cause

Is the Grapplefuck hate still a thing? I find it silly and just appreciate the style for what it is if done well. The botch in Harashima/Bailey was Harashima's fault too.

16 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Were any of Bailey's DNA tournament matches any good? I watched the second half of the final and was pretty impressed.

The DNA matches that I've seen were all pretty good, but definitely check out Bailey & Dick Togo vs. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo from Ryogoku Peter Pan, if you haven't already.

I like Thatcher perfectly fine, I've actually seen him twice live last year. Check out his wXw work, if you can, I actually think some of it is better than his EVOLVE stuff.

I'm still voting for Bailey, though, he's in my opinion almost always in the best match of the show wherever he works.

I'll admit to not being up to speed on Bailey since he stopped working US (darn those Visa issues)  I'll need to check his stuff out.  But going off of last year's tournament I liked what he brought to the table.    But while I haven't seen much Thatcher I did see him live Friday.  He works a very interesting style that in its own way stands out.  Going off that I liked it a lot.  I'll need to see more from him, but so far so good.

• RIPPA locked this topic