DVDVR Message Board

[PLAY-IN] BECKY LYNCH vs. SASHA BANKS

RIPPA

BECKY LYNCH vs. SASHA BANKS  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Winner faces Charlotte

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

Someone posted on Twitter last week that they didn't understand how Charlotte and Sasha could have wrestled as many times as they have and still seem to botch/rush through so many things.

I'm curious as to what people think would happen if Sasha and Becky had swapped places in the draft.  I feel like the Charlotte/Becky matches would be just as good, if not better, but I'm not sure how I think Sasha would do as Smackdown ace.

Because the two are going for shit that is generally new to them in most of their matches. Sasha has a tendency to try and push her limits a decent bit and she also tends to push that attitude onto Charlotte when they match up. Its both helped and hurt their matches.

Charlotte/Becky already happened several times and it was never as good as Charlotte/Sasha. Sasha as SDL ace would face the same problems as Becky where the best matches she could have are against women WWE won't put her up against because they are fellow faces.

Supposedly Becky and Mickie James are having a 2 out of 3 Falls match tonight on Smackdown

Talk about sneaking something in at the deadline

I figure that could swing some votes one way or the other

7 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Supposedly Becky and Mickie James are having a 2 out of 3 Falls match tonight on Smackdown

So much for me catching up on The Expanse and not watching SD until the Harper / AJ main.

I had a hard time choosing who to vote for.  I love both, but I like Becky more and what she did in the voting period.  But I have no problems with Sasha likely winning due to Charlotte feud and other things.

I enjoyed all the Becky/Alexa matches more than most, especially the tables match being my favorite. Loved their segments/promos together, Becky having far better promos than Sasha had. Thought Becky also was a highlight of both Survivor Series and the 6 pack at Backlash.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 8:46 AM, RIPPA said:

Cross posting from this week's SD thread. This link might not be active for long, but here's what they showed of the match:

Edited to add: Going to sneak in a Nattie match, for sake of showing an SD opponent other than Mickie or Alexa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRRiQaDOHqE

• Like 1

I have voted in all polls but this one not have I looked at the results (nor really should any of you before voting)

Partly because I know it is close and partly because I still don't know which way I am going to go.

(This is one of the Top 3 toughest play-ins for me - of course only one of them featured two folks who actually had good years...) 

• Like 1

• RIPPA locked this topic