vs. Johnny Moss (WCPW - 7/10/16)

vs. Marty Scurll (ASCA - 6/25/16)

Also see

Trent Seven vs. Tyler Bate from NXT

Trent Seven vs. Wolfgang - ICW Fear and Loathing IX

KEITH LEE

vs. Chris Hero (Beyond - 12/29/16)

vs. Brian Cage (Beyond - 7/31/16)

vs. Donovan Dijak (WrestleCircus - 10/16/16)

Also See

Anytime Lee and Shane Taylor wrestled War Machine

Everyone should watch that match with Moss just to see the Strong Style send-up they make of it. Good fun. The Scurll match, well it's fun hearing the Italian commentary (and the fan throwing a chair!) and Seven is a great seller with his own charm that will do well in the future but...

Keith Lee. Period. 

• Like 2

To an extent, but when he's doing it throughout say a stretch of ~5 minutes on top, it can get a little old. I am a biiiiiig fan of his selling though, as it fits his size and character perfectly. He makes guys work to get him down and for him to stay down but knows exactly when to give in and bump. 

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:16 PM, RIPPA said:

TRENT SEVEN

vs. Johnny Moss (WCPW - 7/10/16)

vs. Marty Scurll (ASCA - 6/25/16)

Also see

Trent Seven vs. Tyler Bate from NXT

Trent Seven vs. Wolfgang - ICW Fear and Loathing IX

KEITH LEE

vs. Chris Hero (Beyond - 12/29/16)

vs. Brian Cage (Beyond - 7/31/16)

vs. Donovan Dijak (WrestleCircus - 10/16/16)

Also See

Anytime Lee and Shane Taylor wrestled War Machine

Bayley gets a no brainer play-in vs. movez 4 you, divisive, goober baby Kyle O'Reilly and Rusev is put up against a deserving but nowhere on the same level Joe Coffey, BUT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO CHOSE BETWEEN TWO RIDICULOUSLY GOOD GUYS LIKE KEITH LEE AND TRENT SEVEN?

This is a semi-finals, not a play-in....

Fuck you, Rippa.  I hope you get an extra cup of bleach in your laundry this week.

On 2/26/2017 at 1:32 PM, Cyanide said:

Keith Lee is a guy I didn't know shit about as recently a few months ago, and he is now one of my favorite wrestlers period.  Seeing him live on Friday in a stellar match with ZSJ only solidified that.

Agreed.  His size and style made ZSJ bring a bit more urgency to the match and it made for a great matchup.  And aside from what I've seen from Lee so far that was the deciding factor to vote for him.  Nothing against Trent though who I enjoy between his work and the Mustache Mountain gimmick.  But in this round it's Keith Lee all day.

Trent going out this early, after how spectacular his breakthrough last 12 months have been, feels criminal. Even some of his midcard WCPW appearances were fun due to sheer force of in-ring charisma. I like what I've seen of Lee, but Trent's last two FCP matches alone are enough to get the vote for me

• Like 1

• RIPPA locked this topic