[PLAY-IN] RUSEV vs. JOE COFFEY

RIPPA

RUSEV vs. JOE COFFEY  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Winner faces Naito

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Rusev.  How is this even a debate?

Rusev has been wasted most of the past year, and Coffey main evented all over the United Kingdom. I will most likely be voting for Rusev, but to pretend like he had some outstanding year is stretching the truth.

I think that Rusev had about the same level of opportunities that he had in the year previous (what with the Ziggler stuff in 2015), but he's gotten much better at getting more out of them. He's hugely entertaining in terrible segments in a way he couldn't pull off when he was getting far more chances.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dewar said:

Rusev has been wasted most of the past year, and Coffey main evented all over the United Kingdom. I will most likely be voting for Rusev, but to pretend like he had some outstanding year is stretching the truth.

Since the "criteria" is not limited to in-ring performances, Rusev should het plenty of bonus points for all his other stuff. (Others too)

Watched the Coffey matches vs Suzuki and Damo and he looks good but I don't think he's at a level where I'd vote for him over Rusev. In a year or two Coffey will probably be really great but right now as far as British guys I've seen I'm less inclined to watch more of him than many others.

There's going to be many reasons to vote Rusev.  My current reason is the Talk is Jericho episode him and Lana were on.  Not only is he killing it on TV but hearing all that he did to get to WWE is pretty damn remarkable.  Both of them just seem like very awesome people to be around and if for that alone Rusev gets my vote.  http://www.podcastone.com/Talk-Is-Jericho

Now if that's outside the voting period then there's always the other awesomeness this past year that Rusev brought to the table.  But I heard a lot about Coffey so I'll be sure to check his stuff out.

• RIPPA locked this topic