DVDVR Message Board

2016-17 NBA - 2nd Half

Dolfan in NYC

I know times have changed quite a bit, but its kind of surprising that no one has put a stop to that bullshit. Back in the day, someone like Oakley(or Laimbeer or Malone), would have injured listed his ass for pulling that shit. . . .

We're going to have to have an award vote for Retired Player Stirring Epic Shit this year.

Because just when I thought Charles Oakley and his Finger Poke of Doom was the peak, Shaq came along and photoshopped Javale Mcgee's face on a BUM, and threatened to smack the shit out of him.

I love the NBA

9 hours ago, jaedmc said:

We're going to have to have an award vote for Retired Player Stirring Epic Shit this year.

Because just when I thought Charles Oakley and his Finger Poke of Doom was the peak, Shaq came along and photoshopped Javale Mcgee's face on a BUM, and threatened to smack the shit out of him.

I love the NBA

As someone who was witness to all of Mcgee's Wizards years

Shaq is going easy on him

20 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

I know times have changed quite a bit, but its kind of surprising that no one has put a stop to that bullshit. Back in the day, someone like Oakley(or Laimbeer or Malone), would have injured listed his ass for pulling that shit. . . .

Yeah back in the old days, a guy could get away with being a kind of dickish player like Draymond. However, he would have to be able to back it up b/c a guy like Oakley would've called him on his bullshit. 

On 2/24/2017 at 2:55 PM, Kuetsar said:

Green would give it right back. Guy is long and built like a tank. I doubt there is anyone that would make him back down. 

And more likely 6-8 weeks.  The greatest thing in the whole wide world would be the Warriors losing to a 35-win Nuggets (or BETTER YET the Kings!) in the first round 

It will be interesting to see how the Warriors play without KD. They gave up a lot of talent on that bench to pick him up so we will see if any of those minimum contracts can step it up or if the remaining 3 superstars have to shoulder the load.