DVDVR Message Board

SDL IS THE SHOW OF THE YEAR... AGAIN!!! (022117)

RIPPA

16 hours ago, paintedbynumbers said:

2. Cena is taking time off after Mania and they couldn't put him in a title/main event storyline.

90% of Mania main eventers over the past 5 years have disappeared  the night after the show.

19 hours ago, blitzkrieg said:

As good as Smackdown was, Talking Smack was even better. AJ Styles...Flat Earther.

AJs been in WWE 14 months now and you could already fill a 3 disc set of his matches, promos and Talking Smack appearances.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

I am still hoping for AJ vs Undertaker

Boo.  What did AJ ever do to you that you'd wish this stinker on him?

At this point, I almost hope they do run with AJ/Shane because I have a feeling the alternative will be to push him even further down the card and waste him.  AJ/Nakamura would be my pick at the moment (AJ-Balor would probably be a lot of fun too), but i'm not getting my hopes up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, peterien said:

AJs been in WWE 14 months now and you could already fill a 3 disc set of his matches, promos and Talking Smack appearances.

Yep. What a run.

4 hours ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Boo.  What did AJ ever do to you that you'd wish this stinker on him?

At this point, I almost hope they do run with AJ/Shane because I have a feeling the alternative will be to push him even further down the card and waste him.  AJ/Nakamura would be my pick at the moment (AJ-Balor would probably be a lot of fun too), but i'm not getting my hopes up.

If anyone can get anything from the Undertaker and Shane McMahon at WrestleMania XXXIII, it's AJ Styles.

6 hours ago, The Natural said:

Yep. What a run.

If anyone can get anything from the Undertaker and Shane McMahon at WrestleMania XXXIII, it's AJ Styles.

Maybe.  I don't think UT could have kept up with AJ five or six years ago, though.  Given the way he's looked the last couple times we've seen him....

AJ/Shane could be a fun train wreck, but i'm afraid they'd try to outdo each other with the "I want to cripple myself" spots,

• Like 1

On 2/23/2017 at 0:15 PM, Michael Sweetser said:

Oh, I understand why they're doing it.  I just think it's stupid.  Nikki is not a bigger star than Cena, despite the Total Divas/Bellas success, unless I'm grossly misreading WWE's numbers.  

I don't even think of it as a popularity point but what about the fact that Maryse hasn't worked a match in how long?  It's odd that WWE would have Lana's first match at a wrestlemania and now have Maryse in a big match at Wrestlemania.  We may not think it's big but any match at Mania with Cena in it is considered huge.

On 2/24/2017 at 6:11 AM, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Maybe.  I don't think UT could have kept up with AJ five or six years ago, though.  Given the way he's looked the last couple times we've seen him....

AJ/Shane could be a fun train wreck, but i'm afraid they'd try to outdo each other with the "I want to cripple myself" spots,

Wrestling is not flips. Taker and AJ know how to work.