DVDVR Message Board

Fastlane III

Dolfan in NYC

I think the best route for Owens/Goldberg in a manner that doesn't completely satisfy fans or the WWE but would make sense to both would be to have Lesnar rough up Goldberg early on so that Owens can dominate for a bit, but then Jericho can come in and tip the scales.

I'm going to be irrationally pissed when Braun loses. Can't wait to wonder if they're setting up Roman to beat Lesnar for the title at SummerSlam.

• Like 1

If they are gonna keep the Universal Champion off TV from Mania to SummerSlam then they better make Owens US Title reign as the focal point of RAW. Lets face it Owens is losing the Universal Title on Sunday and beating Jericho for the US Title at Mania. My biggest gripe with Lesnar's last reign as World Champ was as he was away they didn't have a focal Champion to take his place. I'm hoping Owens as US Champ main events RAW PPV's.

Seems like a lot of heel wins on this show. ...and Goldberg beats Owens. I have no interest in this show and Family Guy is having one of its last new episodes. I might skip this BS.

Also I beleive Enzo-Cass win the belts here.

Unless someone blackmail Vince with damaging evidence there is no way they are replacing Taker vs Reigns with Taker vs Braun.    While Taker is definitely going to be here tonight and do something with Reigns, I don't see it resulting in Braun getting a clean win.  Hope I am wrong

There are a lot of matches where the scenario seems obvious (Goldberg beating Owens, Charlotte beats Bayley, Reigns beating Braun).  Hopefully they surprise us on one of them.  Well except the Goldberg one because I still have no desire to see Chris Jericho in a world title match at WM

I was wondering if they might have Goldberg defend the title on TV. Something like Goldberg vs Rusev or a rematch with Owens. 

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

Unless someone blackmail Vince with damaging evidence there is no way they are replacing Taker vs Reigns with Taker vs Braun.  

I don't see why Braun would not be his new pet project. There was a time, Vince knew when to cut bait. 

I think a triple threat match would be interesting and take pressure off of Taker. 

• Like 1

I could see Brock costing Goldberg the match to anger Goldberg into a rematch at Mania. Goldberg can later say that he was done with Brock, but after costing him the belt, he wants one more match with him. 

Disregard if the match is already announced for Mania, as I don't watch Raw or Smackdown at all. 

Actually really looking forward to this. I think they've done a good job finally differentiating the brands in recent months and I'm into WWE for the first time in years. 

Although both Reigns/Strawman and Goldberg/Owens could be disasters if not booked properly. 

They have added some sort of bizarro Rusev and Jinder Mahal and a couple of other dudes to either the pre-show or the actual card

The way Foley booked - it sounded like two matches will be happening at the same time

Loved Foley using the "Well oiled machine" line that Trump has used as well given how chaotic and dead man walking he feels things are going 

also Booker T referencing Jake Roberts and Lord Humongous to explain the Reigns vs Strowman feud was something.  

• Like 1

• RIPPA locked this topic