DVDVR Message Board

RAW is GODZILLA vs. MOTHRA 2/20/17

Niners Fan in CT

I am not as high on Strowman as the majority of the board, but that was a very well laid out match to let him show some skills he realistically can't show with anyone else. Show gets a lot of flack, but when he is motivated he can still go and does what he can to get others over.

An Enzo turn seems over due. He has become quite the comedy geek and he deserved that brogue kick just for the Rusev feud alone. 

Man the New Day have been FF material for me for quite awhile. Just long tired awful segments. Poor Rusev deserves so much better.

Neville and Gallagher will be a ton of fun, but I hope Neville keeps a stranglehold on that belt for quite some time.

KO killed it all night, but the overwhelming dread hangs over him for Fastlane and his date with Goldberg. I fantasy booked Hunter having his back and sending Joe to assist KO in sending Goldberg into retirement, but no there is a great Mania main event that just has to happen and for the title. Can't wait for Mania to be over and for them to maybe freshen things up and push full time guys and make new stars. Also hopefully for Charlottes streak to end so we can stop wasting big title changes on RAW.

On 2/20/2017 at 11:21 PM, Niners Fan in CT said:

I did not see this LIVE @Dolfan in NYC but now I think I need to go back and watch the DVR.  This looks so right to me... 

66j6wz.gif

The way the mic just seemingly floats is something i've watched about 100 times. 

Enzo & Cass were still about 90% over as you could hear some lighting booing for their entrance but ftmp the crowd ate up their schtick and only a small portion of the hive was chanting thank you Sheamus over silence.