DVDVR Message Board
RIPPA

[MM17] WEEDING THROUGH THE WWE SLOG

PICK 3 WWE FOLKS TO MAKE MARCH MADNESS 2017  

67 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. PICK UP TO 3 PEOPLE

It's too late now anyway but New Day had at least one sprint on PPV with Gallows/Anderson that was really good and they had a match on RAW with Y2AJ that was excellent.

On 2/19/2017 at 2:37 PM, Casey said:

It's amusing that Braun is probably a lock to get into this thing when for half of the year he did lame squash matches,

Lame?

Funnily enough, the Braun match was Rollins' best match in forever.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MORELOCK said:

The only memorable New Day stuff from the last year is when they were teasing turning back heel, and I'm pretty sure the best parts of that (the backstage interviews) didn't even make TV.

The giant cereal box.

The feud with the Wyatts.

The Calvin Special Time Machine

Club/New Day/Shield sketch at SS

All the matches with Cesaro/Sheamus

That's already more memorable moments than Baron Corbin has had all year, and they didn't need Cena or AJ to carry them in them.

On ‚Äé2‚Äé/‚Äé19‚Äé/‚Äé2017 at 7:43 PM, MORELOCK said:

I didn't vote Sasha and I'm not arguing for her inclusion, but now that you mention it Becky being a lock is something I don't understand at all.

Since the brand split, the majority of posters that follow the WWE seem to have settled on SDL being the superior brand.

Becky is a major part of that.

Alexa Bliss is my current favorite performer to watch. Love her matches and promos.

I'm one of the very few remaining Ziggler fans and last year was my favorite year of his.

Still enjoy Ambrose's matches. Dug all the Styles matches and he had some great promos in the Summerslam lead up.

Went with:

• Ambrose for the Styles-Ellsworth feud
  • Sasha for the Charlotte feud
  • AA for the Revival & Wyatt matches

I might have gone with Strowman, but I still needed more good matches/performances. His rumble, SS, and tonight's Big Show match all help, but not quite enough. Similar deal with Corbin though he was closer to getting my vote than Braun.

Went with Sasha Banks, Samoa Joe and Dean Ambrose. Banks was my only choice for my first vote with her WrestleMania XXXII match, teaming with Bayley and the great series with Charlotte Flair.

Went with Corbin, Strowman and Handsome Rusev. Corbin and Strowman because both guys have come onto the main roster as totally believable bad-asses, yet have achieved it in different ways. Rusev is the single most entertaining man on the roster, and has been bringing the goods in the ring

Yeah, I can't really vote for Finn with good conscience.  His absence is very noticeable.

I will go with Rusev, Braun, and Samoa Joe.

53 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Yeah, I can't really vote for Finn with good conscience.  His absence is very noticeable.

I will go with Rusev, Braun, and Samoa Joe.

The only thing more empty than Finn being absent is Finn actually wrestling.

• Like 1

Rusev is the no-brainer for me. The rest were harder to pick.

• Like 2

I take kinda an unhealthy joy in the fact that after last year when I argued Emma was better then Rollins and took some heat for it, a grand total of one person out of 56 have voted for him so far.

I will officially call things just before 4 PM EST when I am leaving work

56 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

I take kinda an unhealthy joy in the fact that after last year when I argued Emma was better then Rollins and took some heat for it, a grand total of one person out of 56 have voted for him so far.

To be fair, I'd vote for Bobby Davis.

Which four of you unwashed heathen Communists voted for Ziggler?

Fucking anons I swear!

13 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Fucking anons I swear!

Their names show up for me. Are you not clicking on the little person dude next to Ziggler's name?

I went with Braun, Rusev, and Joe. Though I'm experiencing a little bit of buyers remorse with Joe. Those matches with Nak just didn't hit home the way they ought have. I can see a case for Ambrose over Joe. 

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Their names show up for me. Are you not clicking on the little person dude next to Ziggler's name?

My fury has kept me from doing rational things.  I think I need to go and deliberately break another coffee cup.

20 hours ago, Victator said:

Lame?

Yeah, I believe that's what I said. They were squash matches - which are in of itself boring.

Just now, Casey said:

Yeah, I believe that's what I said. They were squash matches - which are in of itself boring.

March hasn't even started and I already found one opinion I loathe.

• Like 3

I'm sure I'll find a lot of your opinions make me feel the same way once this tournament starts, if it's any consolation.