DVDVR Message Board

[MM17] WEEDING THROUGH THE WWE SLOG

RIPPA

PICK 3 WWE FOLKS TO MAKE MARCH MADNESS 2017  

67 members have voted

1. 1. PICK UP TO 3 PEOPLE

This poll is closed to new votes

What a shocker, we all have different opinions. Except for the vast majority on this board that hate Rollins but want to include someone who had countless 2-3 minute matches and a handful that went over that time.

I would vote for James Ellsworth over Braun Strowman. At least his matches with Ambrose and Styles were entertaining.

Becky Lynch and Sami Zayn are two of my favorites, but I'm having a really hard time convincing myself that 64 wrestlers didn't have better years.

Hirooki Goto had a pretty good year, but I'd still give his spot to someone else.  He won the G-1. but it's probably ok to forget that.  Jado and Gedo probably have.

Pretty good field, all in all. 

28 minutes ago, Casey said:

Yeah, I believe that's what I said. They were squash matches - which are in of itself boring.

Why do you hate America and chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven and Fabletics commercials, Casey?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Casey said:

I'm sure I'll find a lot of your opinions make me feel the same way once this tournament starts, if it's any consolation.

I mean, that's cool, but your argument so far against Braun is still basically "he just worked squash matches that were lame". Which is mostly fine, if you don't like those squash matches (They tended to be a highlight of Raw for me). But still feels really weird of a statement to make to me. It doesn't help that Braun just had a singles match that I liked more then any of the major Seth Rollins singles matches this year, and Braun was one of the best parts of the Survivor Series match that Rollins was actively the worst part of. 

• RIPPA locked this topic
6 minutes ago, nate said:

I went Bronze Babyshoes over Rusev, but only slightly and it won't make me cry if Rusev ends up in this thing.

That's good because Rusev and Joe get the two spots.

Everyone else will have to wait and see what happens...