DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Braun Is Your #1 Face Now - 2/6/17

Dolfan in NYC

5 hours ago, Roman said:

I only saw a summary of Raw, but it included clips of the main event so perhaps my clipped watching has influenced me, but Joe did a Muto-like corkscrew elbow and an Uranage... Pretty much a People's Elbow and a Rock Bottom. I just hope Joe doesn't inherit the world's shittiest Sharpshooter too.

If Joe can have a 5 year run on top like The Rock did from 97-2002, winning multiple titles, selling piles of merch, main eventing Mania against his greatest rival (AJ Styles) before becoming a main stream celebrity worth hundreds of millions of dollars and a part time WrestleMania attraction then he can slap on as many shitty Sharpshooters as he likes IMO.

Braun is the new Sid Vicious and it is awesome. I wish he could use a powerbomb as his finisher. Man if he could come to the ring and fist bump dude's it would be amazing.

Roman's lucky Old Man Inc wasn't around with him saying the ring was his yard. He deserved every inch of that beating Braun gave him for saying that.

• Like 1

Re-watching the main event and something odd came up - When are they going to update Roman's music?

It seems like anytime someone gets the super push they get 'cool' new music to go with it but Roman still uses the rather drab, heel like Shield theme.

How long until Saliva come in and put some lyrics to that?

• Like 2

Joe bringing the STJoe out of the corner so he can hit it from a bunch of places is smart, especially in WWE where few finishers are protected. Reigns ain't going out in the sleeper, and he's probably not much for being lifted onto the top rope - people aren't being very realistic here.

I would have marked for the Island Driver personally but

angry-john-cena.gif

I loved the ending of the match. He picked up Roman and spiked him into the mat. What more can you ask for? Personally I hate it when matches have to be won on finishers. I love it when someone wins with an optional move like that to show how truly dangerous they are.

• Like 1

As long as it looked like a Hiroshi Hase Uranage I have no problem at all. 

And I realized because of the phone time zone question that the last time I crossed out of Central was last October and I cannot remember the time before that. And that it had to be going to Indiana. I am such a pathetically Midwestern homebody 

If only I had the means to visit my best friends in Cali and Colorado

On 2/8/2017 at 11:08 AM, L_W_P said:

Re-watching the main event and something odd came up - When are they going to update Roman's music?

It seems like anytime someone gets the super push they get 'cool' new music to go with it but Roman still uses the rather drab, heel like Shield theme.

How long until Saliva come in and put some lyrics to that?

SO I found this...

• Like 8

I hate you so much, Craig, and your Mastadon bullshit.

Now I need Braun to make an unlikely babyface turn and start coming to the ring to Divinations.

His goodness and might will be heralded by the sounds of steel banjos and heavy metal.

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic