DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

Did anyone else try the Dude Love match on the Technician Event from yesterday?  It has a Dude Love 1* Bronze cover as the reward so I thought I'd try it, even though I figured I'd probably have to drop between 500 and 800 in game cash for a two or three saves expecting it to be a little tough to beat.  It's a 69 turn survival match where all the gems are color turn gems and you have to use an Attitude Era character.  I think I made it to round 59 before dying, not even going to bother trying again.

Used up a lot of my TP stockpile and cleared all the rewards from that part of the Hardyz event.  Not sure if we'll get a free Matt Hardy or not, I see he's part of the final reward in the overall event...if you can get to 375K points in it, that is.  

I am probably the last to notice but they have updated folks affliations regarding whether they are Smackdown or RAW

Like I noticed today that Dolph Ziggler has been moved over to RAW.

John Cena is thankfully still on SDL

Yeah my best team is Randy Orton and Cena because of the SDL bonus

Cena/Bray Wyatt is my 2nd best team thanks to the comical Nexus bonus

I would love to take part in Rusev's Daily, but I'm getting an error downloading asset bundles message.  That and when trying to play yesterday it kept saying there was an error communicating with the server.  If it's a known issue I'm hoping we get some good stuff out of this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

I have definitely grown cold on playing this game, even with Rusev Daily. 

I still play it when I remember to, but it's more out of habit than actually wanting to invest time in the game.  I got Mark Henry and Rusev last month and I figured after that there's not much else I care to get from the game.  And since I don't have enough to level them up properly there's not much of a need to get deep into this anymore.