DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

My main goal lately is to just get coins to keep leveling up my 3 star silver AJ. 

Somehow, I ended up with like 120 green TP posters. 

The green posters came from that special Technican event and God Bless them since I need them to max out my Randy Orton's finisher

I've gotten to the point I don't spend any TP or Coins until there is one of the limited time deals to earn rewards.  I was able to max out all the rewards on the one where you get points for using TP.  I'm up to 2.8 million coins thanks to the rewards today, and I ended up getting another 12 10 TP bags to open to restock for next time.  Think I'm going to stick to this plan for awhile.

1 hour ago, Travis Sheldon said:

I don't have an Austin, so I probably won't even try.

I did it without Austin - on normal and survived by literally one move

Andre is the first guy and he wiped out my Acrobat Seth Rollins who was like 1500 points higher than him in the first match

I was down to a half health Randy Orton by the time the last match hit and if I hadn't gotten a miracle cascade to charge my finisher I would have lost because Cactus Jack would have hit his finisher on the next turn

And as per usual - the rewards suck

So are there people out there with some sort of script or bot that just plays the acrobat thing over and over again to get enough points to earn the 10 perk points?  I really figured after the first one of those they'd change it, but I guess not.  Has anyone beaten it all the way through 24 times to get enough to hit the first reward?  I just don't get the point.

So I ended up getting to the 4th reward on the Acrobat Perk Event thanks to leveling up/enhancing guys to earn points in the Evolve Shamrock event.  I had like 5 or 6 Acrobats I could add TP and levels to, and then I evolved Edge to 2 star gold, Sin Cara to 2 star silver and Darren Young to 1 and a half star silver.  I have no one left to Evolve so I can't get to the 8 four leaf clover reward at the end of that event but it got me another reward on the overall Shamrock event.  My two week or so hoard of gold coins paid off as well, I cleared through a little over 3 million in leveling up/evolving guys along with most of my TP stockpile.  Thankfully part of the overall Shamrock reward was 500K plus 50 TP, so I've got a start on rebuilding now.

Finally got a new (hand me down but better than the POS I had) phone that can play this and I've already wasted pretty much the whole day at work on it. 

I'm through a couple pages of the thread here - did we ever end up creating a faction?

9 minutes ago, CSC said:

Finally got a new (hand me down but better than the POS I had) phone that can play this and I've already wasted pretty much the whole day at work on it. 

I'm through a couple pages of the thread here - did we ever end up creating a faction?

DVDVR 

So I dropped $60 on three of those 11 WM King Coin packs and came away with eight new characters.  JYD(1* gold), Big Red Machine Kane(1* gold), Davey Boy(1* gold),  Ruthless Aggression Cena(2* silver), George The Animal Steele(2* silver),  Kurt Angle(1* gold), Y2J(1* gold) and may favorite of the whole lot, The Big Bossman(1* gold).  I was hoping for a Savage or Flair, but getting Bossman made up for it.  Just wish he was a 2*.

I got the 11 pack:

New 2 silver Angle

Fuse 2 silver Neville, 2 silver Yoko, a 2 silver and 2 bronze Goldust (Attitude), 2 bronze Cena, 2 bronze Luke

also: 2 silver green Dean, 2 silver blue Adolph, 2 bronze purple KO, 1 gold Hunter.

not bad I think. Although, now have 164 Hunter covers. 

Man, the hard modes on this Wrestlemania event are going to be hard to beat for most I think.  I got through the first one all the way, you have to use Cena(any variation) and luckily mine is my strongest character.  I can probably get most of the way through the second one where you have to use Roman, because I have the Juggernaut one at a fairly high level, but the last one where you have to use Daniel Bryan?  I got through the easy mode with all 3 stars on it, but had to play one or two nodes twice to accomplish that and it's unlikely I'll be able to take him higher than the 2* gold he's at right now so maybe I squeak out a few on the early nodes on the hard mode with him, but no way on the final boss one I'm sure.  Without spending 1k in game cash that is.