DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

I had the cash to get one of those character packs and stupidly thought at the time that I would just keep accumulating more cash, along with all of the other shit while I kept playing, and used the cash for a coins pack and some other shit.

I haven't made back more than $10 of that cash.

5 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I haven't made back more than $10 of that cash.

It comes in bunches - you got at least $10 every time you level up.

Also make sure you are doing those checklist things - that is how I was able to quickly get past $400 after stupidly saving myself like twice and being down around $20

Of course - I did the checklist things so often that now they have a timer on them and they have started giving me other rewards besides just cash

12 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Maybe im used to the constant new characters in MPQ, but not getting a new person in at least 3 days is annoying. (So is the speed of health recovery)

While the health recovery is slow - I rarely have had a problem with needing health packs.

Of course I am also grinding the Dean's Daily Mission thing that is a constant source of health packs

10 hours ago, RIPPA said:

God this game taunts me

I saved up enough cash in game to buy one of the Superstar packs.

So what two star superstar does it give me...

Dolph Ziggler

Join the club.  Ryback and Dolph are who I've gotten.  They're fine when leveled up.  I also got a one star NXT Ambrose from one of the MegaSuperstar packs, so it could be worse.

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

It comes in bunches - you got at least $10 every time you level up.

Also make sure you are doing those checklist things - that is how I was able to quickly get past $400 after stupidly saving myself like twice and being down around $20

Of course - I did the checklist things so often that now they have a timer on them and they have started giving me other rewards besides just cash

Pretty soon you'll be at the point where the checklist item is "Enhance 2 Superstars".  That one's been sitting unchecked for a while.

27 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

Pretty soon you'll be at the point where the checklist item is "Enhance 2 Superstars".  That one's been sitting unchecked for a while.

3 of mine right now involve Enhance Superstar so I am in purgatory 

Yup

New Day appear to have the biggest damage bonus in that theirs is 25%... 

The Dudleys are up there too (like either 15% or theirs might be 25% and I am confusing them with New Day)

I'm currently trying to 3 star every tour circuit on the NXT leg, and advance them to the Hard mode. So far I've only done the very first one, and I'm only lacking one 3 star match on the second stop of the NXT tour.

I think my highest level character is the NXT version of Rollins, then Cena in a very close second. I would spend money on this game, but I'm further ahead on Supercard so I'll likely spend some dough on that game instead. I was VERY tempted to get the Jerry Lawler character a few days ago, but then I discovered it's a random pull. Same goes with the card game - if I'm willing to spend money, let me buy the card/character I want.