DVDVR Message Board
JonnyLaw

WWE Champions

Oh good, another one of those events where you don't have half the required characters and you aren't likely to get them in the event either.  Lovely.

A Golden Coin Event is now LIVE! These Events will grant up to 1 4-Star Gold Token in the milestones for using Coins, TP, or other resources! Today's event gives points for using Coins and Evolving Superstars!

NOTE: Golden Events are standalone activities this month to further help get you to 4-Star Superstars.

I can't find it now but apparently they announced that they will be doing a women's division

Also - you can still use "strongstyle" to get a Nakamura (or more Nakamura posters)

Assuming you still have the place to enter promo codes.

Mine has vanished because the stupid VIP Club ad is always in its place

I got an email to do the 4 star Beta test. 

It is very weird doing the tutorial again. 

I almost fought this team just to see how high the health was on what has to be the mother of all glitches

Screenshot_2018-07-03-20-15-07_zpsoqwcee

Thought I posted this already.

I saw a similar thing with a team where both members were just 2 Star Silver, but a total of over 43000

This crowbar box is bullshit.  There are 22 characters, I have 15 of them rostered.  I've made 63 pulls and only one of them has been one of the 7 characters I didn't already have.  11 pulls have been Andre, 9 have been Zombie KO, 9 have been Mark Henry, 6 have been Shawn, 6 have been Shinsuke, 6 have been Davey Boy.  47 out of 63 pulls have been 6 characters.  Big Daddy Cool was the new character I got when what I really wanted was Razor or Doink.  Random pulls my ass.

The only one I got that I didn't own was Davey Boy

I didn't mind the extra Nakamuras since it allowed me to cheaply level him up. The Zombie KOs are some bullshit

Make sure to get your free shit thanks to the end of the Dynamic 9 event

Also - they are selling package you can buy with coins that has a 3 star silver AJ or Rusev (plus lots of lesser dudes)

Won a road match in hell mode.

Got 500,000 coins.

Spent them in AJ/Rusev store.

Got new Samoa Joe and then another Joe.

Well I missed the AJ/Rusev store deal.  That fucking sucks, I had a couple of millions coins easy to spend thanks to all the great Hell Mode rewards.  Other than the damn 25 TP poster bags.  I've opened probably 40 of those the last week and most of them have been blue.  I have no characters that need blue TP right now.  Not one.  I don't think more than one of the 40 or so bags I opened were red.

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-23-48_zpsjybsxb