DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

So I turned on notifications because I got the pop up that was like "You will get promo codes!"

And then I remembered why I turned notifications off

Use promo "Celebration49jP" and you will get 300 anniversary hats

12 hours ago, gatling said:

Have we had code BirthdayPrize12zT yet?  I found it on Twitter while trying to find the code Rippa posted that came through while I was playing the game and didn't get to see it.  You get 30 Valentine's Hearts.

I hadn't

I think they are putting up different codes in different places because I got ads yesterday saying "Join Facebook! Get Codes!" "Follow us on Twitter! Get Codes!"

I bet more than just west coast/night shift folks, it's the top factions that are using Line to coordinate things.  Making the codes only for the first 3500 seems kind of ridiculous to me if the player base is as a big as they say it is.

Had a survey pop up this morning

They are thinking (or more likely going to) about adding women wrestlers to the game

And it appears that you would use them just like everyone else since the majority of the questions where asking your comfort level on men performing different types of moves (chokes, slaps, etc) on women

I can only imagine what some of the comments they are going to get back on that one will be

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Had a survey pop up this morning

They are thinking (or more likely going to) about adding women wrestlers to the game

And it appears that you would use them just like everyone else since the majority of the questions where asking your comfort level on men performing different types of moves (chokes, slaps, etc) on women

I can only imagine what some of the comments they are going to get back on that one will be

If only I can use Bayley to murderate Jinder Mahal , then all is good. 

Really surprised they haven't added the superhero/mutant line, like the action figures,  into the game. 

Makes as much sense as zombies, IMO.