DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

What the hell does "Opponet Version Mismatch" mean in Versus mode?  That comes up for someone that was able to attack me but I'm not able to retaliate.  

Side note, we currently have 2 out of the needed 7 members for one of the expeditions in the new Faction HQ stuff JonnyLaw mentions above if anyone else wants to join in.  Doesn't seem to be anything actually done on our end other than joining it and selecting 5 characters to participate, they aren't locked out in other modes either which is nice.

Champions,

Congratulations! You’ve reached the 3rd Milestone in the Countdown Beatdown event as a collective Community effort! Keep playing RAW-themed activities to gain more points and earn prizes for the entire Community. Remember, The Attitude vs. RAW Limited Time Tour is worth 2x the points all week!

With all my t shirt pulls,  I got a Yokozuna, Mankind, Enzo and duplicates of Bray and Rock. I'm dealing with a roster of 41 now and don't know how I'm supposed to keep up with them all. I have several guys I haven't even touched since getting them and tend to stick to the same 7 or 8 guys. 

I have 166 Kane TP waiting for when I take him to 2 and a half star bronze and 232 Big Show TP when I take him to 2 star gold.  I was able to take NXT Ambrose and Juggernaut red Reigns to 2 and a half star bronze yesterday, and once the Smackdown event starts tonight I can move Kofi up to 2 and a half star bronze as well.  I currently have 11 guys at 2 and a half star bronze or silver and Bret Hart at 3 star bronze(the only 3 star I've ever pulled).  I'm six weeks away from moving Zombie KO up to 2 and a half star bronze(waiting on boxing gloves), 9 weeks away from moving yellow Rock to 2 and a half star bronze(waiting on boas), 9 weeks away from moving Corporate Kane up to 2 and a half star bronze(waiting on crowns) and 14 weeks away from moving Big Show up to 2 star gold.  

I think the best advice is to pick one guy for each class and work on leveling them up to at least 2 star gold.  Then you can either work on a second guy in each class and get them to that level or take your 2 star gold guys and work on getting them to 2 and a half star bronze.  If you try and move everyone up at the same time, you're going to get nowhere.  Getting two guys to 2 and a half star bronze means you can start hitting VS. mode more if you're not doing that already.  Hitting 4000 points in it each week is a big help in adding all those TP posters to level moves up as you go.  That, and beating the tag match on hard mode on each of the daily events like Raw, Smackdown, etc. to get those 3 star tokens.

4 hours ago, MonteCarl said:

With all my t shirt pulls,  I got a Yokozuna, Mankind, Enzo and duplicates of Bray and Rock. I'm dealing with a roster of 41 now and don't know how I'm supposed to keep up with them all. I have several guys I haven't even touched since getting them and tend to stick to the same 7 or 8 guys. 

As Gatling pointed out, the best strategy is to pick one or two guys and focus on leveling them up, along with guys who have good training abilities.

2 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

You can redeem the code "Shawn25" for a free Showboat HBK from the New Generation.  I suppose this is the free superstar from the monthly event, but the WWEChampions twitter account hasn't actually said that yet.

Didn't work just now.