DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

And none of us have even mentioned the match that you can only use Smackdown guys

So basically for me its Orton, Cena and Ziggler. The rest of my guys are worthless after about the 2nd battle

Yeah, that's why I thought maybe it scaled like the Blitz does based on who you use.  But no, it's just insane.  The talent range for Friday Night Superstars is 415-4129, Dean Daily it's 553-2287, Clash of Champions?  419-6084 and you get the kicker of "only Smackdown Live guys" or "only Arn Anderson".  I'm lucky having Woods as high as I do, but I'd be pissed if I didn't have a strong Smackdown guy or two to use, which I'm sure plenty don't.

3 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I got not only the format changes stuff, but stuff for using items to level up Arn. 

Yeah - I got those too but I didn't know if those were universal to everyone

4 hours ago, odessasteps said:

You can buy a 2 star silver blue Daniel Bryan right now for $5 (real money).

That is supposed to be available for everyone now, while it hadn’t been before, especially if you bought the Taker Starter Pack.  It still isn’t showing up in my store yet.

5 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Getting the message in game that there is a update available but its not in the App Store yet on iTunes so the game won't load.

This is fun...

Did you update yesterday, or is this a new update after that one?  The update was in my App Store yesterday.

2 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

That is supposed to be available for everyone now, while it hadn’t been before, especially if you bought the Taker Starter Pack.  It still isn’t showing up in my store yet.

Did you update yesterday, or is this a new update after that one?  The update was in my App Store yesterday.

It's weird - my app store says the last time it updated the game was Nov 30

But when I click on the pop up that shows up in the game and it loads iTunes - it says there was an update 3 days ago

So I don't know what is going on

I've bought the Undertaker pack twice, the Daniel Bryan pack twice(first one was 2 star bronze), and I have the Shane contract all the time.  I didn't see the Daniel Bryan pack in the store, I waited for it to come across the ads at the top of the screen then clicked on that to buy it.  It came with some cash and coins, maybe some TP too I think?

I got Daniel Bryan awhile ago as part of a different promotion

I think it was him and someone else (possibly Seth Rollins Architect - I legit don't remember) and I think it came with some TP and cash.

He is up to 2 star Gold

For whatever reasons I don't see the option to buy Daniel Bryan and I do have the 'Taker starter pack.  Not sure why that's the case but what can you do.

I do however like the change to the daily missions.  Instead of forcing me to win 10 matches as Roman for the billionth time it's a lot more manageable to just use whoever I want to get the rewards.  And after fusing up Arn enough times he's quickly become my second most-powerful guy.

I am not thrilled about the Daily Mission change just because you blow through them in less than 20 minutes and then they don't reset till the next day where the old way I could get through a bunch of them in a day plus stack them accordingly.

Of course - right before the change, I had three that were based on just using health packs which was weird