DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

I've been able to update five guys to three star bronze: Studd, Orndorff, Acrobat Ziggler, Shield Ambrose, and DDP.  I'm one week away from being able to bump Studd up to silver.

I bought one of the new mega packs because it was almost entirely people I didn't have.  Of course, I then pulled NXT Ambrose.

I'm chugging along with the game and generally have no issues.  But now I have all my characters maxed out and getting coins just doesn't do it for me anymore.  I'm still stockpiling them for when I eventually level somebody up.  But without having nearly enough token to evolve anybody it's useless to me.

And it's annoying how in the checklist they keep having "Win ___ of battles with Roman Reigns" when he's so goddamn useless.  No matter how much you level him up it takes forever and a half for him to win and by then he's weakened considerably.  Even in the game they want to push him to the moon.

Did you swap out Reigns yellow move for the 2nd Red move?

He is much better when you are running R/B/R (the 2nd Red move lets you put a blast gem on the board. My reigns allows me to put two down)

22 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Did you swap out Reigns yellow move for the 2nd Red move?

He is much better when you are running R/B/R (the 2nd Red move lets you put a blast gem on the board. My reigns allows me to put two down)

I haven't done that, but will give that a try this morning.  I'm hoping this helps use him because everytime I need to use him lately I've been calling him "bitch-ass Roman"  And I actually like the guy!

I'm looking forward to Zombie Owens, that'll be pretty a fun one to use.

I totally flaked on the weekend's blitz and entered with 35 minutes to go.

The roster requirements sucked as I didn't have the 2nd wrestler for the main event req.

I hit autofill and it let me in with a 1 wrestler deficit.

I was able to beat 7 wrestlers before the blitz ended.

I did get my Orndorf from the Shane contract on Friday.

After paying to level him up 59 levels, he became my strongest technician. 

So I'm six wrist tapes away from taking Zombie Owens to 2 Star Bronze, but all of a sudden you can't buy the items you need any longer.  Wish I knew that a day or two ago before I bumped Undertaker up to 2 Star Gold.  

8 hours ago, gatling said:

So I'm six wrist tapes away from taking Zombie Owens to 2 Star Bronze, but all of a sudden you can't buy the items you need any longer.  Wish I knew that a day or two ago before I bumped Undertaker up to 2 Star Gold.  

Yeah, I used up all of my black TP Sunday enhancing Xavier to 3 star bronze and of course Zombie Owens is a striker.

Did you actually attempt to use Zombie KO yesterday?

I got 6 gym bags (the new ones used in VS)

500 brains (still not sure their use)

200 Blitz tickets

30 Health Packs

My issue is I don't want to use the blue TP because I am like 10 away from 90 which I need for either my NXT Rollins or Shield Ambrose (I haven't decided who to give it too yet)

• 2 weeks later...