Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JonnyLaw

WWE Champions

758 posts in this topic

By the gods, WWE Tapmania is actually out in the US market. That's about it. Don't waste your time or effort. Carry on.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

By the gods, WWE Tapmania is actually out in the US market. That's about it. Don't waste your time or effort. Carry on.

I gave it a try over the weekend.  It's not a bad game, but if you're not up for those idle tap games it's not going to be worthwhile.  Art style for most of them is pretty cool though.

Player's Choice worked out quite nicely for the three cards I got.  I got two two star Bray Wyatts and a two star John Studd.  Having more two star wrestlers right off the bat is a huge help since it's rare I have everything needed to enhance the lot of them past one.

I missed out on the players choice, while is probably for the best.  I need to blow cash on the 160 bags to load up on one star tokens to I can upgrade three guys to three stars, finally.

Yeah - funnily enough I am kinda happy I spent my money now instead of waiting for the 30

I can't upgrade the guys I currently have - no way I could have handled 30

I'm happy to have new characters, even if it takes me a while to level them up.

I can now enhance two powerhouse guys: Mark Henry or Braun. Any opinions on which I should chose, although I can guess Phil's selection . :)

intuitively, seems like it should be Braun, since he gets Wyatt bonuses with Bray and Harper. 

Are they exactly the same stars? Because the default answer is whoever is the highest star(s)

Mark Henry is my strongest Powerhouse and honestly... he kinda sucks

I think henry is 2 star bronze and braun is 1-1/2 bronze.