DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

2 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

Yeah, I just got Architect Rollins, so I can finally wrap that one up.  Of course, I'm not close to being able to 3 star the match yet.

Oh yeah - I haven't even touched leveling my Booker T up as I need to save money to finish upgrading my Rock and Shield Ambrose

I am gonna be collecting posters for years

Shield Ambrose is pretty great.  If you get a Shield tag team bonus, he gets a bonus when you match purple, and I'm using a trainer that gives purple moves 20% extra damage.  Even though he's only at two star gold, his finisher right now does about 8000 damage.

Passed the 5K mark on cash saved up so halfway there

God - I really don't want to do the things like Game of War or Mobile Strike but I might get desperate

On 7/20/2017 at 7:21 AM, RIPPA said:

Passed the 5K mark on cash saved up so halfway there

God - I really don't want to do the things like Game of War or Mobile Strike but I might get desperate

I already did those two early on and stupidly didn't save up to get to 10k.  They weren't that bad. 

I have done pretty much all the rest - heck I even still play a couple of the games.

Just for some reason the Game of War, Mobile Strike ones look like they would take forever to hit the required Level 10

Also - if you are still playing, make sure to log in sometime this weekend before the Faction Feud ends

They are giving away a lot of stuff due to the Faction Feud always fucking up

• Like 1

Yup, Faction Feud is killing the servers again.  I was trying to earn VS rewards, had a max streak going, won a match and the app froze.  Had to close out and it called it a loss and both my guys went to zero health.  This is why I refuse to spend a penny on this game, so many glitches and Scopely just keeps adding more shit rather than fix the stuff that's broken.

Well I had been trying to save up to do a 30 pull, but this was too good to pass up.  Did 8 pulls and got Shield Rollins, Shield Roman, Big E, Lawler and 2 Goldbergs and 2 Iron Sheiks.  Still have a little less than 5k in game cash left, debating on whether or not to just blow through it.

Well, I think I took full advantage of the player's choice deal.  I had a decent stockpile of cash plus $100 from my birthday I didn't use because I was in the hospital at the time and hadn't found a use for it yet.  I made one 25 pack pull and three of the 3 packs pulls.  I came away with Stone Cold, The Anvil, The Hitman(my first 3 star pull), Kofi and Big E, Daniel Bryan, Lawler, Goldberg, Batista, Iron Shiek, Enzo and Biker Taker.  So I finally have more than just DDP on the Attitude Era, so I can work on finishing those nodes now.  I also ended up able to fuse Architect Rollins, Director Kane, Juggernaut Reigns, NXT Ambrose, Stardust, and HLR Cena.  So 12 new characters and 6 fused, I'm happy with that for sure.

I decided to buy one 3 pack and got two of the 3 star Bret Harts so the 2nd one gave me 200 TPs

The 2 star John Studd was my other one.

Yeah - I'm probably gonna buy a few more of those