DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

8 hours ago, RIPPA said:

They just announced "The Sinister Squad"

Increased chance for a 3-star Bronze Rick Rude, Jerry Lawler or Rusev

I am a sucker. I bought a 10-pack to try and get one of them. I got:

2 Braun, 3 yellow dolphin, 1 NXT Roman, 2 Cody, 2 Miz.  (Each was 8 covers)

Fell asleep playing blitz on hard last night. When I woke up and opened the phone Flair was gloating over beating someone, probably Reigns.

After completing the blitz, I used my chips and got Stardust who teams up with Goldust pretty well when properly powered up.

Finally got the 400 chip daily reward only to get a repeat Sheamus.  That annoyed me more than it probably should have, but at least I was able to power up one of his moves.  Was just hoping for a new guy.

Just because I haven't seen anything that I wanted to try and get - I am now over 2500 in cash and I am trying to decide if I have the willpower to save all the way up to 10K

So I picked up this trick from Reddit, and I don't think we've talked about it here.  For Versus, set a low ranked team as your defense.  You'll obviously get attacked and lose a lot, which a) keeps you in the lower tiers where you can win more matches on offense (I hover between 750-1000 notoriety) and b) allow you more chances to get revenge on the people who have attacked you, many of which have also set low defenses.   Yesterday, I went on a 10+ match win streak (the win streak bonus tops out at ten), which allowed me to get the top prize in the Vs event.  I'm also up to 2565 fame and should be able to get the 100 yellow TP that comes with reaching 4000 fame, along with all the prizes (including lots of shirts) that come along the way.

Edit to add: This should work especially well for those of you who actually have someone ranked at three star.  I've been able to do this with a top team consisting only of two gold stars.

Yeah - I might have to try this as I usually peak around 1200 as my max team is around 5800+ and I will get in this wave where all the teams I am offered are 8000+

I'm not sure how or why, but it appears I'm not in the faction. I sent a request to get back in,  but unless you guys really did boot me that seems random. I was in this afternoon. 

I want to know how you are getting the revenge option. That feature vanished awhile ago for me

I thought they might have brought it back since you mentioned your strategy but still can't find it

10 hours ago, odessasteps said:

It still lists you as a member. 

That's strange.  When I posted last it asked me to join a group and it didn't show me listed in there.  That's why I had to send the request.  But it's showing now, so unless somebody else added me back in I'm going with it being some weird server issue.

39 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I want to know how you are getting the revenge option. That feature vanished awhile ago for me

I thought they might have brought it back since you mentioned your strategy but still can't find it

It's the little button with three lines next to your win streak, just under the trophy button.

39 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

It's the little button with three lines next to your win streak, just under the trophy button.

I got it - it was weirdly glitching. I hard rebooted my phone and when I reloaded it was there.

Of course - none of the dudes are available for me to pummel