DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

10 hours ago, gatling said:

Login to get your 250 Trick or Treat bags with small rewards in them.  I totaled 1 dollar in game cash; 421,495 coins; a total of 24 TP; 9200 zombie rush karma; 33 health packs; 17 blitz tokens; and 7 gear chips.

I think I got most of what you did, but The Revenant Steve Austin was in there for me.

2 hours ago, Travis Sheldon said:

I think I got most of what you did, but The Revenant Steve Austin was in there for me.

Boo!  Boo I say!  Seriously though, congrats on getting a good reward.  You must be the one person that did so they can say it actually happened.

I don't know, it's working for me.  I just dropped 500 in-game cash to take down Shawn Michaels at the end of Hell Mode Family Reunion Tour.  He had 230K health and was a pain in the ass.  Hopefully I can get the 6 other boxes of Booty-O's and the prize ends up worthwhile.  Not even going to try Papa Shango for the 31K in turkeys...

This 3* shard stuff is some bullshit.  Here are 1000 shards, cash them in to get 20 shards of a character that takes 800 shards to obtain.  Why not give us 1000 shards and let us pick a damn character you bastards.  On the bright side, I got far enough in the rewards from Family Reunion to get 20 shards of Naomi and recruit her.  Of course I can't take her past 2* bronze because I had to enhance Jeff Hardy to be able to spend enough TP to get the rewards that gave me the Naomi shards.  It's a vicious circle, lol.