DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

I just got Zombie Sasha on back to back pulls so at least I have her.

I am gonna wait for the event where you get credit for specifically improving these characters before I do anything further

So I spent a dollar on one of the Zombie coins.  I got 20 shards of Eddie Guerrero, so I thought "Awesome, I love Eddie and he's really good on this game."  So I check my roster and don't see him.  I scroll down to the bottom with guys that aren't available and there I see I have 20 shards of Eddie Guerrero out of 800 to actually get him.  This shard stuff and the ridiculous pull rates have pretty much killed my interest in spending money on the game.  My Shane contract expires in 3 days, not sure I'm renewing it.

1 hour ago, MonteCarl said:

Ok, I feel like an idiot here, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with all these brains I keep getting. How do I cash them in? 

You don't cash the brains in.

You just get rewarded for hitting certain milestones.

Make sure you are constantly checking the thingy that pops up on the top right between the red clipboard and the settings icon (You should see a notification when you have things to cash in)

• Like 1

Champions!

Beginning at 12 PM PST (3 PM EST), we're starting our Week 2 of our month-long, Zombie Rush Event. 

In 'Halloween Havoc', you can earn Week 2 'Halloween Havoc' Brainz, earn Zombie Kevin Owens AND Zombie Stone Cold shards within our Week 2 Wrapper Event and much more!

After reported issues with Offers not displaying in the Store, we’ve identified the issue and addressed it. You should be able to see Offers again the next time you log in.

While our Offers are available and usable, their countdown timers are unfortunately experiencing a display issue that we are working to address.

Please keep in mind any Loot countdown timers or requirements and if you need to use those requirements before that specific Loot timer ends.

We apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience, but we appreciate your understanding on this. 

Thank you!

It happened again. I got a new phone, transferred all info/data/apps from the old phone to the new phone. When I opened Champions to play, I'm back at square one as if I'm a new player. I messaged support, but I'm done if they can't get me back on my old profile.  Ugh.

What the hell do I have to do to get a few BOSS tokens?? I only need 3 more to level up my John Cena, and I've been waiting WEEKS for just ONE! I never ever ever pull one of those tokens and they never come up anywhere else. And yet I have almost 100 Sunglass Tokens and 50 Micropohone Tokens. So frustrating.

5 minutes ago, dokdoyle said:

If anyone is around, My wife set up a team for the faction feud and she needs 1 more person to join. I dont have 2 people that are eligible, or I would

I just joined - the question will be do we ever find an opponent