DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

So I’ve started playing this again, and I’m digging the Hell in a Cell event.  I’ve picked up 2B Brood Edge and Nia Jax, 2S Doink, and finally got enough shards for Karl Anderson.

Granted, I don’t have enough coins or TP to level any of them up much, but better than nothing. The only problem is Karl is a striker and I’ve been saving up to enchance a striker to three stars since that’s the only one I don’t have.

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

They finally tweaked the MMC so that the guy starts off the match.

Hope that is permanent and doesn't flip back and forth based on the tournament

You and me both.  I went from hitting the 4K prize every week before they added women to it to only doing the one match a day for the daily rewards, so this will be nice to get all those rewards and TP again each week.

I'm down to doing just the 6 things to earn the $25 in game cash and Gable shard(who I have now, wish you had the option of picking someone else for that); Dean Daily normal, hard, and one or two matches on hell mode; and maybe an extra versus match if I see an easy opponent.  I've missed finishing the daily tour twice this week(Main Event and one other one) and didn't really feel bad I missed it.  I've cancelled my VIP membership and don't plan on renewing the Shane contract when it runs out, unless they change versus mode back to the way it originally was.  I'm not seeing any worthwhile matches most of time, almost all are a 3 star gold guy and a 3 star bronze woman or higher.  I'm not spending hours on end trying to find matches I can win without burning up health packs.  Without those bigger TP rewards, I'm not going to be able to progress much of anyone and there just isn't much incentive to play more than the daily stuff unless they run a really good event once in awhile.

This is basically where I've been with the game for months, except I only play maybe two or three times a week. I get those daily rewards and play a few VS matches when the options are super leveled up teams. It's just a time burner during my 30 minute lunch break or a match here and there while sitting at my desk at work by break up the day. I stopped trying to take it seriously a long time ago.

19 minutes ago, Travis Sheldon said:

Another new tour w/Karl Anderson.

Am I the only one that doesn't have this guy?

Was he a freebie I missed? 

No he was the reward during this whole Hell in the Cell promotion which ends tomorrow I believe

I did the open tour and one fought the first three matches on a few of the Karl Anderson tours to get to 6000 keys.  Five of my six pulls where just 20 TP posters(2 Nia, 2 Blue Chip Rocky, 1 Icon Sting) but the sixth was a 2 star silver Doink the Clown, so I felt like it was worth it.  Then I tried Hell Mode on the next to last tour in The Road, only to find out you can only do that if you have 4 star characters, so I guess that's out.

Zombies are back BUT different brains this year

However - they are a lot of ways to earn stuff for this event since their are two open matches this time plus everyone should have Zombie KO from last year.

I also have an Undertaker and Doink the Clown from the last event so I am not in bad shape for once

I suggested a "Garage Sale" type thing for them to do so we can clear out all those old T-Shirts and gems and hats and whatevers. Hell, make 'em all worth half the points if they want and we can trade 'em in for either dollars or coins or TP or whatever. Just get 'em out of my locker!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MonteCarl said:

I suggested a "Garage Sale" type thing for them to do so we can clear out all those old T-Shirts and gems and hats and whatevers. Hell, make 'em all worth half the points if they want and we can trade 'em in for either dollars or coins or TP or whatever. Just get 'em out of my locker!

That would be a great idea.  Between all the shirts, cages, stars, etc I just added it up and I have 1,984,487 items with no use in my inventory.  I'd trade them all in for a couple of 3 star characters or something, just to get rid of them.

Do not bother to buy the Zombie Rush Crate or whatever the fuck it is called

The thing you pay $400 cash for not the crate that you use the keys on

It only gives you shards - not the actual person

So I just paid 400 cash to have the privilege of owning 5 Zombie Austin shards. Only 75 more to go before I have him ?

I got the 20 shards needed for Sasha so I'm up to three women on my roster now.  But because they've screwed up VS mode I don't have any TP posters to enhance Doink the Clown or Sasha so I probably won't be able to do much on their nodes.  Well, I have 455 yellow TP and 1042 blue TP because those are the only ones I get when I open the duffle bags.  I enhanced Zombie KO and got to use 300 or 400 Blue TP on him, but that still left me with the 1042.