DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

So in typical WWE Champions fashion, the final match in the third leg of the Women's Tour is a tag match--with two women.  So unless you're lucky enough to have pulled one, you can't finish that and get the 5 Nia Jax shards.  If it takes 20 shards to get Nia, you can only get to 15 without getting a 2nd woman somewhere else.

I am not sure if this is the same thing gatling is talking about or not but I did find in the "Known Issues"

"Striker Female Superstar Issue

We are aware that the requirements for this match does not make it possible to participate. We are working to correct this issue as soon as possible."

10 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I guess they expect people to have done Hard mode on the first two tours?

Hard mode doesn't have any Nia Jax shards as rewards anywhere.  So I guess it's either luck of the draw to get a second woman or they are giving us another one in the next few weeks?  Probably more likely the former than the later.

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

Doing the daily versus, just ran into a team of 3 star bronze Alexa and 3 star silver Andre. 32692. Good grief. 

I think that is some sort of glitch.  I've fought some teams in VS mode that were either 3 star bronze or one 3 star bronze/one 3 star silver with a point total that high, but they weren't any stronger than a similar team that shows 10,000-12,000 points.  I don't know what causes it, but I have two 3 star golds(Cena and HHH) and they are like 15,000 or 16,000 combined, so if you see a team that is 30K plus, it's just a glitch.  Even teams with 4 star characters don't seem to approach that type of number.

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I really hate how much stuff has become reliant on having women.

With the usual caveat of unless you are willing to spend money

Yes, it's pretty frustrating being able to only play a couple of VS. fights at a time because you're running into 2 star gold or 3 star bronze women along with a 3 star gold guy the majority of the time.  Highly unlikely I'll be able to hit 4K on it as long as this keeps up.

On 8/17/2018 at 12:26 AM, gatling said:

So in typical WWE Champions fashion, the final match in the third leg of the Women's Tour is a tag match--with two women.  So unless you're lucky enough to have pulled one, you can't finish that and get the 5 Nia Jax shards.  If it takes 20 shards to get Nia, you can only get to 15 without getting a 2nd woman somewhere else.

Just to update this, I checked today and they have changed the final match in the third leg of the Women's Tour to a singles match against Nia Jax.  I won that and got the final 5 shards to get 2 star bronze Nia.  Just need some purple TP tonight/tomorrow and a couple of protein powder jugs and I can take her to 2 star silver.

Meanwhile - since they changed all the daily tours where the like first 4 matches are against women - I can't get enough blues to upgrade Alexa Bliss again

Well without grinding and dumb luck

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Meanwhile - since they changed all the daily tours where the like first 4 matches are against women - I can't get enough blues to upgrade Alexa Bliss again

Well without grinding and dumb luck

Which daily tours are you talking about?  Like Dean Daily and Smackdown?  You can change from male to female by clicking "Replace" and then near the upper right hand corner under the picture of your opponent are male and female symbols.  Click that and it will flip to male characters.  I just did all of Smackdown and Dean Daily about an hour ago and I only fought men until the tag match where it's mixed.

Also it popped up on my screen briefly - but apparently you can open the group up to allow solo players to join your faction for the Invasion thing

You also apparently can make yourself a solo player too

So here is a new way this game fucked me over.  I'm doing the daily missions and on the Versus Mode match I pick a one star gold Alexa and a 3 star gold Jeff Hardy as my opponents against my 2 star silver Nia Jax and 3 star gold HHH.  I leave Alexa with 900 points of health when she tags in Hardy, Nia has like 14,000 when HHH comes in.  Jeff Hardy hits a move HHH that forces him to tag in Nia, who then gets hit with two moves by Hardy leaving her in danger, including the one again that tags HHH back in.  I survive two rounds against Hardy with HHH, then Hardy tags in Alexa who has her finisher fully charged and she pins Nia.   That move is straight up bullshit as long as you're required to use one of the women, so beware of teams with Jeff Hardy in Versus Mode.

52 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I can do that if Phil says its fine with him. 

I am definitely okay with it - I tried to do it myself this past weekend but it won't let me despite my "upgraded" status

Ugh - the only person I have at the moment I can use in the Hell in a Cell event is Edge and of course I have barely touched him.

I don't have Nia Jax yet because I don't have enough Blue posters to level Alexa up