DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

• 2 weeks later...

For the three of us still playing - another major overhaul to the game

Women are coming as there is now a separate tab for them and everything is referred to as "men's division"

Duplicates posters have gone away and are now "shards". If you gather enough you can fuse your guy up (like both of my KOs and my Darren Young can be fused up just because I had so many of their posters)

Trainers are now under "Entourage" and apparently their will be "coaches"

That is all I noticed so far

ALL-NEW Women’s Division Superstars are coming to WWE Champions this week! With this addition comes an exclusive Women’s Division Road Tour, a FREE Superstar, and more! In addition, VS will now be the new Mixed Match Dream Teams Versus mode. 

The change will take place on Thursday, 8/16 around 1-3 am PT and the current VS Tournament will end at this time. We encourage players to finish up the current Tournament to claim all the milestones before the reset! NOTE: Notoriety will also be resetPlayers will be sent VS Leaderboard Rewards following the change.

Mixed Match Dream Teams Versus Mode will allow for greater tag-team dynamics and the tag counter has been lowered to 3 turns for this Tournament. This week’s mode will also have the Women’s Division as the primary required Superstar.

Since the reward for beating eating Women's road is 5 Nia Jax's shards - I am assuming that 20 shards will give you the basic Nia

Also - the reward for completing the dailies is shards for Chad Gable

2 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

So, the womens loot option does not give you only women . I got a 2 star mankind.:(

Funnily I was gonna to warn people about that because I looked at what was inside.

Just didn’t get a chance to post it yet.

I figure people will be pissed about that

Don't feel bad, I dropped 2k in game cash thinking I'd pull Nattie, Nia, Paige or some Alexa shards.  Ended up with 2 star silver Devil's Favorite Demon Kane and shards of three guys I don't recall.  Not happy, yet totally not surprised this is how the game would do things.