DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

A Golden Coin Event is now LIVE! These Events will grant up to 1 4-Star Gold Token in the milestones for using Coins, TP, or other resources! Today's event gives points for using Coins and Evolving Superstars!

NOTE: Golden Events are standalone activities this month to further help get you to 4-Star Superstars.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find it now but apparently they announced that they will be doing a women's division

Also - you can still use "strongstyle" to get a Nakamura (or more Nakamura posters)

Assuming you still have the place to enter promo codes.

Mine has vanished because the stupid VIP Club ad is always in its place

This crowbar box is bullshit.  There are 22 characters, I have 15 of them rostered.  I've made 63 pulls and only one of them has been one of the 7 characters I didn't already have.  11 pulls have been Andre, 9 have been Zombie KO, 9 have been Mark Henry, 6 have been Shawn, 6 have been Shinsuke, 6 have been Davey Boy.  47 out of 63 pulls have been 6 characters.  Big Daddy Cool was the new character I got when what I really wanted was Razor or Doink.  Random pulls my ass.

The only one I got that I didn't own was Davey Boy

I didn't mind the extra Nakamuras since it allowed me to cheaply level him up. The Zombie KOs are some bullshit

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure to get your free shit thanks to the end of the Dynamic 9 event

Also - they are selling package you can buy with coins that has a 3 star silver AJ or Rusev (plus lots of lesser dudes)

Well I missed the AJ/Rusev store deal.  That fucking sucks, I had a couple of millions coins easy to spend thanks to all the great Hell Mode rewards.  Other than the damn 25 TP poster bags.  I've opened probably 40 of those the last week and most of them have been blue.  I have no characters that need blue TP right now.  Not one.  I don't think more than one of the 40 or so bags I opened were red.

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-23-48_zpsjybsxb

Has anyone had luck with the new 4 star gold tokens?  I did 5 pulls on the Showboat one and got the three Piper kilts I need to be able to take Cena to 4 stars eventually, though I still need a lot of other tokens.  I've made one pull for Strikers but didn't get a Can of Whoopass so still need three for HHH.

I haven't been able to figure out how to get the tokens

I read the thing where you are supposed to be able to trade in the diamonds for them but when I follow the directions - nothing appears for me.

So I know I am doing something wrong. I just can't figure it out.

I am a fool

Do you have anyone at 3 star gold(or 2 and a half)?  I don't think they show up until you have a character at that level, since you don't need the 4 star gold tokens until you're ready to take a character to 4 star level.

New Summerslam event

The Sting that is the reward (which none of us will get) is supposedly their first dual-trainer in the game

People are all THE MEGA PACK IS THE GREATEST THING EVER~!!!! But these are also the people who routinely drop $$$ for the 30 packs

Fuck this Summerfest event.  There are at least 10 characters I don't have that are required, with a few others at lower levels.  I mean come on, if you are requiring Taker, just let us use any version of Taker we might have.  How many people have The Deadman version?  How about Piper or Steamboat or Legend Killer Orton?  It's one thing when two or three of these require hard to get characters, but when the vast majority of required characters are ones very few people have, they should just call it what it is--a whale event.

4 hours ago, gatling said:

Fuck this Summerfest event.  There are at least 10 characters I don't have that are required, with a few others at lower levels.  I mean come on, if you are requiring Taker, just let us use any version of Taker we might have.  How many people have The Deadman version?  How about Piper or Steamboat or Legend Killer Orton?  It's one thing when two or three of these require hard to get characters, but when the vast majority of required characters are ones very few people have, they should just call it what it is--a whale event.

To me, the entire game feels like a whale event these days. 

I only can do two of the days - the open one and Legend Killer Randy Orton. Orton is my best guy so I might be able to get all the way through Hard with him.

Now I did get a 2 star silver Jake Roberts from the one Summerslam crate I bought so eventually I can use him for some. I am just waiting to see if they run any sort of event that is around spending TPs or spending coins.

I have gotten two crates with the keys and have gotten... Legend Killer Randy Orton both fucking times

I've completed the Open nodes and the VIP HHH ones(easy and hard), plus some of the easy Stone Cold ones.  I've made five pulls with the keys, adding Trickster Bray Wyatt, Million Dollar Man, and LIte Brite Jericho with duplicates of the last two.  I'm waiting to do any leveling on DiBiase and Wyatt until they run the coin and TP event you know are coming in the next few days, same with the required Jericho who I've had forever but haven't leveled because he was 1* Bronze.  I won't do anything with him until I max out Wyatt and DiBiase and try and complete their nodes, maybe I'll get lucky and pull another needed character or two that will be higher to start from.

Summerslam TP Event started.  I cleared all the rewards in it already, took MDM to 2 star silver and he's maxed there; maxed out 2 star silver Legend Killer Orton; and Trickster Bray is maxed out on moves and up to 2 star gold.