DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

Lol, if you're talking about Kane for the Rusev survival match(3-1) on the first NXT tour, good luck.  Mine is 2 and a half star bronze and level 80 with all moves maxed and I got smoked in either round 7 or 8.  I've done everything I can do on the NXT Hell Mode, everything left requires specific guys that I just don't have high enough at this point.  They don't have Hell Mode open for any of the other Road tours yet though.

Yeah, they definitely suck.  If you can win some of the matches though, it's worth it.  I think I added something like 700 TP overall and probably 15-20 3 star tokens, plus a few million in coins, which are of course spent already.  I hope they open up the other tours soon though.  I did a few on the Smackdown LT tour and I'll give the tag match on Rusev Daily a shot, but not sure I'll be able to beat it or not.

I won every match in the first NXT tour except the Rusev Survival (and whatever is beyond it)

I didn't even attempt the Survival Match because I my Kane is only 1 1/2 Gold (2192 - Level 60)

I feel like I need to enhance at least once more to have a puncher's chance - and that requires 5 more crowns

What is really helping me is that 3 of my Top 5 strongest guys are technicians and at least the first couple of tours have a lot of Powerhouses.

So I haven't played much of Hell Mode on the Raw/Smackdown daily events, but yesterday I played it for the Showboat event with my level 120 two and a half star gold Authority HHH.  I went didn't bother with the tag match, but the one leading up to it gave out three feather boas.  Then I used up like 80 of those autoclear tickets and pulled three more boas that.  Two more weeks of just beating Harlem Heat Booker T for the three boas plus the one you get for the tag match on Hard Mode and I can take Showboat Cena to two and a half star gold as well.  Not really close on anyone else, I think I have two of the capes and two Slammy awards, but only one kettle bell and one ring mat as far as 4* tokens go.

Now’s your chance to earn a guaranteed 3-Star Superstar! Play the June Bloom Collection Event, earn points in the sub-events, and choose 1 of several guaranteed characters in the Store!

How it works:

Earn Influence by participating in multiple sub-events which count toward the main June Bloom Event. Doing this will earn you milestone rewards which will grant Decision Points which you can then use to exchange for your very own Superstar! 

UPDATE - 6/12: Changes made to release schedule for the European Tour and the Summer Showdown Tour.

Here’s what the Hell Mode Rollout Plan looks like:

Live today!:
Dean’s Daily
Daily Class-Specific Tours (Friday Night Superstars, etc)
NXT Tour Road Book

Released next:
Early June - WWE Live Tour (The Road)
Late June - King of King’s Weekly Tour (VIP)
July - European Tour (The Road)
TBD - Summer Showdown Tour (The Road)

I can't wait to see how many shin guards I will have to collect to take Authority HHH to 4 star territory, but he's at max rank right now.  Showboat Cena is 9 levels away from max rank then he'll be ready to spend months on end collecting tokens.