DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

I think had about 1.6 million left.  Dumped them into striker HHH, I'm only two pimp hats and a shin guard away from eventually being able to take him to 2 1/2 * gold.  I have showboat Cena in about that same range, so maybe one day I'll get one of them moved up.  I'll give the VIP thing a shot for a month and see, but I'm not overly impressed at this point.

I'm annoyed that I bought another Mania pack and can enhance/fuse 4 people and before I could do it, the day changed and leveling up is no longer the event of the day. 

I got a Corbin and Black Ambrose for new people and 2 star silver upgrades for Sami and [better not say his name as to not upset Rippa]. 

So in setting an easy defense on Versus mode, I got to see a very cheesy "Dudes with Attitudes" logo/bonus for JYD and Mr. Wonderful and a JYD and George the Animal Steele bonus as well.  Did anyone do the Blitz this time?  I didn't even bother with it.  I have found now that other than maybe a 2* gold version of a guy I have as a 2* silver, Dude Love is the only character I don't have in the 2 Star Superstars/Gold chip deal.  Wish I realized it sooner, I would have saved the 9 or 10 pulls I've made there during this Wrestlemania event.  It looks like it changes in 2 weeks, maybe there would have been more options for me then.  Oh well.

Well, I just got what should be my final King of Wrestlemania reward.  I made it to #17, one Gold Undertaker Tomb, two Bronze Tombs, and 160 hangers for alternate gear.  I did get enough hangers over the course of this event to get Rusev's sweet alternate gear, but most of the guys that have alternate gear at all are unavailable to get.  I really think they should have had at least a one star Taker as a reward somewhere instead of just having a two star one as part of the final reward you could earn.  I mean, according to the leaderboard only 5 people have reached that final reward anyway, which is ridiculous.

I had a survey waiting for me today when I logged on to play, so I made sure to mention the horrible draw rates on new characters and the need for just 1 star bronze characters as progression rewards in these limited time events  There isn't any reason why they couldn't put a 1 star cover out there at the end of easy or hard mode for each of these New Orleans daily events, you know like Shane, Macho, etc.-- the ones required for part of the Wrestlemania event.  Probably won't do any good, but I said my piece on it.

Yeah - I can level up Diesel and Yoko for this event - My Bret Hart, Bossman and Shawn Michaels are maxed and I don't want to waste the tokens on them to evolve them

Noticed in the last update they changed the folks in the opening image

Kofi and Woods, Sin Cara and Bray are all ones I know who are gone

Finn and Braun are new.

There are others but I don't trust my brain

12 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I usually try and pick a computer defense loss, since they often generate with a lower talent score. 

I went through all my available ones already