JonnyLaw

7 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I saw the new blitz is 12 people. Pass.

At least there is no restrictions on who you can use. So its 12 vs 9

I will probably give it one shot in the morning to see how far I can get

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

At least there is no restrictions on who you can use. So its 12 vs 9

I will probably give it one shot in the morning to see how far I can get

I got through Edge at #10, but that was it.  The two Player Appreciation Chests at #6 and #9 give out either TP, coins, or silver chips.  No Anniversary Tokens there either.  Not sure about the Ultra Chest at #12 though.

Got to Angle at #11. Edge took out like 5 of my guys.

Would have beaten Angle if he hadn’t gotten a ridiculous combo to kick out

The bullshit started early with Randy Savage whose green move instantly filled every turn

I don't know if anyone is still trying on Versus mode or not, but over the last couple of hours I've gained about 1000 points in it seeing all of these low point(4500-6000) 3 star silver and gold teams that aren't leveled up too much.  I'm getting ready to hit one more and the raise my defense back up because I'll finally hit 4k on the week and will be in the 1500-1600 point range in the "standings".  Might take a look and give it a try, I'm wondering if this is the devs way of trying to fix Versus.

This must be some sort of "fix" because there is nothing showing up now in my recent matches and I had like 10 or 12 there when I started on this run.

I actually unlocked quite a few new guys recently - Yoko, Mankind, Shawn, Shield Ambrose. Guys who a few months ago I would've been super stoked to have and use. But they just sit now at the bottom of my roster list unloved and unused. 

22 hours ago, MonteCarl said:

They should do an event where they allow us to just bundle all the leftover crap all together and get rid of them to unlock more Titus O'Neil and Dean Ambrose TP posters

So I tallied it up and I have 1181 t-shirts in my inventory across 12 events and 1148 other items like maple leaves, brains, hams, etc.  Now we're adding more things that don't matter in party hats and red tickets.  It's ridiculous.  I wish I had thought of suggesting bundling them together when I took that survey that popped up the other day when I started the game up.

The ran a commercial for the game during SDL

During it they advertised the following code: Rumble30

You get Shawn Michaels (either him or TP ovbiously) and you get the special gear (or 10 hangers if you already have the gear)

Did anyone collect 250,000 coins yesterday for the Lunar New Year thing?  I think I hit 160K or so.  If it ran 36 hours or two days, I think it would have been reasonable to expect people to have a chance, but 24 hours without a large amount of coins available somewhere doesn't seem right.  Unless you can earn a bunch of coins from the Hard or Hell modes on the gauntlet, I only bother with the easy one most of the time since the scaling it always insane.