DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

I ended up winning, but just barely.  I was down to HHH and had taken about 30K off of Razor's 95k health and got a couple of lucky cascades to win it.  But losing two 3* bronze guys due to the game glitching almost had me quitting it.  Of course, I ended up with duplicates on both my gold and silver chip cash-ins the prizes afforded me.  

And what the hell is up with this Cream of the Crop bullshit where you have to drop the equivalent of $400 real cash(48,500 in game cash) to get the 3* bronze Papa Shango final prize?  That is the most asinine thing I've seen in this game, and that's saying something.

Versus tournament is up and running.  I wonder if we're getting more health packs again this week because my score was in the 500's last night and I had no new attacks in the last 24 hours but my score was down to 368.   Whatever they screwed up, they need to actually fix because I was consistently in the 900 to 1200 range on every VS tournament until the screwup last week.  I couldn't even get to 700 on this last one and had to drop to a low defense team to even have a shot at winning a VS match last night for the daily reward thing.  It took me all week to hit 4K in VS where I'm normally done by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

I got a new to me D-Von Dudley and....another D-Von Dudley.  According to my roster, there are 56 guys in the anniversary tokens I don't have, so fingers crossed I can get a few more new guys.  I'd really like to have Savage, Flair, Roode, Razor, Jericho, DiBiase, Bossman and Mr. Perfect from a fan standpoint.  Whoever I get isn't likely to get leveled up anytime soon.  

One thing I learned the last week plus since they screwed up Versus mode is I should have been working on leveling up Stardust this whole time.  Every time I tried against a Stardust/Goldust team I got crushed.  I just need some wrenches and a pair of Bret's sunglasses to take him to 2 and a half star bronze and then it's time to set the right trainers and kick some ass with him.

I believe it.  I don't remember who the trainers were right off, but within two turns he'd have both blue moves full, then put down so much green it would hit for like 44K on a cascade or more it was insane.  That was the 3 star silver ones, so I figued I could beat a 2 and a half or 3 star bronze one.  Nope.  That one would just hit for like 30K+.