DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

Yeah - the toothpaste is so outta the tube on this one that I don't know how they are going to fix

It allowed me to level up two Roman Reigns moves that need 90 TPs and I got enough stuff to evolve John Cena.

Aww... and as I am writing this the game is down

Okay - finally got back in

They definitely did some roll backs because my Cena is back to normal but the two moves I upgraded on Roman Reigns they left alone.

HOWEVER - in addition to what Mark posted I also got 6 gym bags AND a 1000 cash (Now it is possible I got that because they rolled back my Cena)

42 minutes ago, Michael Sweetser said:

Is it worth getting into this game at this stage?  Also, how customizable are the wrestlers - can I use my favorites or is it a matter of playing the best ones in my arsenal each time?

You can always use your favorites... if you own them.

That being said there is the usual certain classes give bonus over other classes type mechanic

I think it is a game that you can always jump in on - you quickly get the same guys everyone else has.

The "better" or "special" characters are complete luck of the draw (or if you are willing to spend money)

Also - it is easier to strategize now on how to level guys up instead of when all of us at the very start were randomly doing it because we had no clue how the system worked

Yeah, I didn't get in on the glitch yesterday but got the 6 100 point TP poster gym bags plus the $1K cash.  Of course, the two colors I'm in most need of are green and red, so I got one black, one yellow, two blue, and two purple--the one color I have every single move maxed out on every character.  I guess I'm closer to ready in two weeks when I take Woods to 3 star Silver and the move upgrades cost 120 TP each.  I beat the Thanksgiving Blitz, the final prize is a 10 point TP poster which seems kind of lame after all the gold chips along the way--which got me to 10K and netted me yet another Luke Harper TP poster that I don't really need.  I'm like 5 deep in Powerhouse 2 star Silver guys that are ready or close to ready to move up now that I have Goldberg at 3 star Silver.  Not sure I'll ever get anyone to 3 star Gold, I don't think I've ever gotten a 4 star token and you need like 5 or 10 of those to go from 3 star Silver to Gold.