DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

Shelled out for brains pack in hopes of getting another zombie.

Nope, but got blue chip Rocky, another Edge and a 2 star silver Seth which I fused with my 1.5 gold Seth to make him 2 gold and now my highest talent level. 

---

On separate issue, are folks equipping zombie Owen's kick out power or just using the default red as his third power? 

The 9.99 brains pack is tempting, but then I remember I'd probably just get shit I already have.

I've got Owens at two star silver and should be able to get him to two star gold this week.  I've got the kick out power equipped, but it has rarely come into play.

13 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Zombie KO is now my 5th highest character, 2 silver at 1675. 

That seems odd

I have 13 guys over 2K with 4 beyond 3K (and I will have a 5th once I get the boxing glove that comes with the Striker event so I can level Bray up)

Do you not focus on one or two guys and just keep feeding resources into them?

I was only kinda paying attention but was TLC the first PPV they didn't do T-shirts for.

I am assuming it is because the zombie event was still going and they couldn't do brains and shirts at the same time

So I decided I'd buy the $20 brains pack to see if I could one of the 10-12 characters I don't have yet.  Betweeen the brains I had, what I got in the pack, and the ones from the 20 trick or treat bags, I was able to make six pulls.  All six were 20 point TP posters.  Ridiculous.

26 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I got the 20 trick or treat bags but when I went to open the game crashed

Hope that's fixed soon

It's working for me now, but I did have a little spell where it kept saying "Retry" for 20 minutes or so.

On 10/31/2017 at 7:06 PM, gatling said:

So I decided I'd buy the $20 brains pack to see if I could one of the 10-12 characters I don't have yet.  Betweeen the brains I had, what I got in the pack, and the ones from the 20 trick or treat bags, I was able to make six pulls.  All six were 20 point TP posters.  Ridiculous.

I've been tempted to buy the 120 brains pack, but I know I would just end up with more Luke Harper covers.

So I went to look up the Tier list today and was greeted with this note

After careful consideration we have decided to take down the tier list.  Apparently the opinion of several people is it's totally wrong so any questions should be dirrected to Reddit posters who seem to think they know better.  Management

Stupid Reddit

I think part of the argument was the list was based on characters when they were maxed out with ideal trainers so it didn't actually serve most players who won't be able to max those guys out.  Acrobat Dolph Ziggler wasn't high on the tier list, but right now I've got him at 3 star bronze with trainers that create and destroy two extra heal gems (for a total of 7 each), so I'm able to hit two moves that are almost akin to using a health pack on him during the match.  I almost never run out of health packs now (except for Blitzes), but if I followed the tier list, I probably wouldn't have ever maxed him out.

The thing I actually found it most helpful for was what trainer abilities guys had and who pairs well with who

I am a little irritated because they clearly must have tweaked something because I just to be able to put two blast gems down with Roman Reigns red move. I upgraded him and now it is back down to only 1.