DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

I have a decent stable of powerhouses. 4 silver 2 stars (studd, Roman, luke, brawn) and a maxed our bronze 2 star henry.

I just finished hard mode with 39% left. 

I am now 300 short on 2 star tokens and 25 short on regular tokens. 

FYI,  there is an issue with the Sunday Night Heat path not giving rewards.

happened to me. 

------

did gauntlet again. 80% left, even with Kofi stealing a win over Luke in match 1.

and for my troubles

silver token cash in - barrett

gold 10,000 token cash in, after months - f'n blue dolph

25 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I made it all the way to the end and had Austin down to 10,000 points before losing. 

Same with me or at least if I had been able to get one more turn, I could have hit my finisher and most likely have won.

Angle was my boogy man as he took out 4 guys and I had to use like 5 props to beat him

I made it through the King of the Ring Gauntlet with I think 29%, but I was lucky against Austin at the end and had a couple of big cascades that made it an easy win.  The three extra matches without any extra characters on your side had me worried.  I pulled the worst rewards on each of the crates too, so I won't be trying it a second time.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a replacement phone today because the battery in my phone was about to explode

I was like "Well if my info doesn't transfer over I am done" but it somehow carried over.

God bless my backup