DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

An update just dropped that supposedly improves the stability (especially around the Faction Feud)

You also now can have different ring gear that gives different boosts.

You pay for gear via Premium Gear Chips

No idea how you acquire those... at least not yet

Is there any sort of trick to getting the rare tokens? I've been sitting and waiting for 1 single Kane mask and 1 single pack of gum for weeks and it never comes up as a prize for any match and I never pull it from any loot packs or anything. I just want to upgrade my Cesaro and my Luke Harper, dammit!

35 minutes ago, MonteCarl said:

Is there any sort of trick to getting the rare tokens? I've been sitting and waiting for 1 single Kane mask and 1 single pack of gum for weeks and it never comes up as a prize for any match and I never pull it from any loot packs or anything. I just want to upgrade my Cesaro and my Luke Harper, dammit!

Doing Hard Mode on the Limited Time Tours will definitely give you stuff 

And you need to definitely make sure you do the Sunday Night Heat Tour since those give you token rewards.

You can get a stick a gum if you beat Ted Dibiase in the Million Dollar Corp thing going on right now (He is 1244). That's on normal

3 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I would just and use cash to buy the correct bag of stuff. 

The bags are WAY too unreliable for the type of tokens he is looking for.

I remember when I was trying to get gum a long time ago. I think I bought at least 10 packs and didn't get a single stick

I am really trying to not have to by a pack for one single comet but I have now been trying for three days and haven't gotten one.

Considering I will complete 3 tasks worth 200 cash when I do - it might end up paying for itself

I finished the Hard Mode on the Blitz with 28%, got 600 chips and pulled a 20 point Ryback poster, that does me no good because I have his moves all maxed.  Won't be doing that again.  What is the deal with the MDC event having only 24 hour periods for each day's nodes?  Normally with that type of event you can wait until the last day to do all 4 or 5 days worth.  I went to do that just now and can only day 5.  I hope they don't switch to this format permanently.

7 hours ago, gatling said:

I finished the Hard Mode on the Blitz with 28%, got 600 chips and pulled a 20 point Ryback poster, that does me no good because I have his moves all maxed.  Won't be doing that again.  What is the deal with the MDC event having only 24 hour periods for each day's nodes?  Normally with that type of event you can wait until the last day to do all 4 or 5 days worth.  I went to do that just now and can only day 5.  I hope they don't switch to this format permanently.

This one they announced at the beginning was going to reset every 24 hours.

Of course - if you didn't log onto till yesterday, how are you supposed to know that?

I think they will go back to the normal format next week when they will start whatever their Summerslam event is

I finished with 9%

Almost didn't make it. I lost two guys to Yoko and then Taker took out 6.

So much bullshit since he took out my fully healthy Randy Orton after he got a bullshit cascade that made it impossible to kick out of

Oh and I only got 50K

The problem with Taker is he starts with his black move half full.  That move allows him to choose to convert a bunch of gems to red which immediately fills his red move.  After like two moves he's instant death.  Luckily I have a bunch of black Shango Curses so once I was down to my last guy I used it to deplete his black move at the start of the match and actually fight him fair.