DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

By the gods, WWE Tapmania is actually out in the US market. That's about it. Don't waste your time or effort. Carry on.

I gave it a try over the weekend.  It's not a bad game, but if you're not up for those idle tap games it's not going to be worthwhile.  Art style for most of them is pretty cool though.

Player's Choice worked out quite nicely for the three cards I got.  I got two two star Bray Wyatts and a two star John Studd.  Having more two star wrestlers right off the bat is a huge help since it's rare I have everything needed to enhance the lot of them past one.

Yeah - funnily enough I am kinda happy I spent my money now instead of waiting for the 30

I can't upgrade the guys I currently have - no way I could have handled 30

I'm happy to have new characters, even if it takes me a while to level them up.

I can now enhance two powerhouse guys: Mark Henry or Braun. Any opinions on which I should chose, although I can guess Phil's selection . :)

intuitively, seems like it should be Braun, since he gets Wyatt bonuses with Bray and Harper. 

Are they exactly the same stars? Because the default answer is whoever is the highest star(s)

Mark Henry is my strongest Powerhouse and honestly... he kinda sucks

I kind of stopped playing the game when my old account was wiped after my phone needed a hard reboot, but I've been slowly making my way back in to it. I'm finding it very hard, though, to get my roster built up at all. Almost all my guys are maxed at 1 star gold and I just cannot get enough items to evolve anybody. I miss my old account and my old roster, which was way bigger (almost twice as many guys) and way more powered up. I finally did email Scopley support in the hopes that my old account can still be restored. I miss killing it in tag matches with my unlikely duo of Sin Cara and Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose.

On 7/25/2017 at 6:01 PM, Vgmastr said:

According to the tier guide, Henry and Braun are the two worst powerhouses in the game.  You're better off using your tokens on Roman if you don't have anyone else.

My only problem with the tier guide is that it ranks all guys based on them being 3 stars. So there is a little bit of noodling that needs to be done when guys are different levels.

And I am also enjoying that literally all my high starred powerhouses (Mark Henry and Big John Studd - who are both two star golds) are in the DO NOT EVER USE category

I hate the weird end time for the Blitz events.  I was ready for the last match against Orton but had to reset my modem.  Once the wifi came back on, the event was over and I didn't get my 1000 gold chips because I couldn't play the last match.

I bought a ten pack. And got no new people. :(

on the bright side, i got enough blue covers today to enhance my blue Seth to 1-/1/2 gold. And with 205,000 in the bank, he is level 56, second only to my orndorff.

My starting point is always the # of stars

But yeah - like Jonny said, Miz is one of the best Tricksters in the game. If you have Daniel Bryan - put him as one of his trainers. (Enzo is the best trainer for Miz but I am assuming you don't have him)

Show is supposedly terrible (since he is so slow)