DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

Sadly, it's just tapping the screen a lot against random fake wrestlers and some real and accruing helper ones like Tap Titans or 4000(possibly literal) clones of it. For some reason SEGA made it.

I managed to get two silver briefcases I got 600 crates and 50,000 coins out of them, I pulled a dupeĀ gold star Harper out of the 400 crates I could use. Not what I was hoping but not mad at the results, got a poster to help level up one of Harpers moves and some coin to help level up OrndorffĀ 

12 minutes ago, Travis Sheldon said:

I don't think I'm ever going to get the Cena Sweatbands to move him to the next level.

Ā 

Just keep spamming the Thursday Uncaged thingy - I usually get at least one eventually from the loot crates

I got 2 Brutus Sheers from the server fuckup stuff - so I just need a couple of the boas and I can level the Rock up to 3 stars.

Wonder if they'll drop the Attitude Era requirement on the Hart Foundation like did the New Era not too long ago. Ā If they don't, I'm not going to get to Hard level on anything past day 2. Ā 

They continue to make friends with decisions like this

EarnĀ The Rock: The Great OneĀ from the Road while you can because he will be leaving the Roadmap as a first-time reward later this month. The Rock: The Great One will be removed as a first-time reward and replaced by a Superstar Lockbox in its place. Until then, players will be able to win this poster by winning Node 179: Superstar Tour - Albuquerque on Hard Mode.Ā 

Ā 

34 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I thought everyone got DDP during an early part of the tour.Ā 

I have DDP, I just can't get a 3 star win over Sting to access the Hard level on Day 3. Ā I'm 11 BOSS badges and like 15 microphones short of being able to enhance DDP. Ā I just keep ending up with 2 star wins over Sting but nothing more than that. Ā Not even going to try the one on day 4.

You get DDP from a match that requires you to win with a specific person (KO I think)

I only got him a few weeks ago because I only got KO then

On 6/22/2017 at 2:46 PM, RIPPA said:

Just keep spamming the Thursday Uncaged thingy - I usually get at least one eventually from the loot crates

I got 2 Brutus Sheers from the server fuckup stuff - so I just need a couple of the boas and I can level the Rock up to 3 stars.

I've got DDP up to two star silver, my highest rated Showboat.Ā  I've got plenty of boas to eventually get him to three star, but I have literally 0 one star microphones.

had 800 chips today thanks to collecting 400 and 400 from the daily reward

I didn't mind the dupes but not getting them for folks I needed the posters with sucked

After spending most of those 120,000, i now have maxed out

1 level 60

2 level 50

12 level 40

2 level 30

i did level up my 1-star goldustĀ 

i actually have enough stuff to level my 2-star silver Seth, but none of hismoves are maxed out (all level 5).