DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

3 hours ago, Vgmastr said:

I've been saving up my in game dollars for a 30 pack, because that seems like it's my only option to possibly get a three star without putting actual money into the game, but man is Bam Bam tempting.

Don't do it!  I've tried the same thing, only to end up buying a ten pack trying to get someone and getting jack shit instead.

On 2017-6-7 at 7:34 PM, RIPPA said:

I still have no idea how I pulled that Randy Orton 3 star but thank God because otherwise I would not be as far long in the game as I am

Two Star gold Kofi runs about 85%of my games along with my 2 star gold Mr wonderful as my tag team.

BTW, 

400 Cash: Duplicate GoldDust

400 Tokens: Duplicate Seth Rollins

I think I'm 6 in a row without a new character.

7 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Okay - everyone needs to do the Money in the Bank events so we can earn some shit

I will get on this tomorrow.  My daughter has been down with a cold since Saturday so I've had to play MPQ myself and it's cut into my time for Champions.

7 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

Two gold star acrobat Ziggler is actually pretty good.

Mine is two silver star and is one of my three best

Ziggler and Orton - this fucking game

I have 3 guys over 2000

• Randy Orton "Legend Killer" (3 star Bronze) 3158
  • Dolph Ziggler "DZ" (2 Star Silver) 2325
  • The Rock "People's Champ (2 Star Gold) 2324

Orton will go higher since his cap before I have to upgrade is Level 80. I just have only had the money to get him to Level 60 (nor are his moves maxed either). Right now it costs 120K just to go from Level 60 to Level 61

Ziggler will also go up a touch once I max his moves out.

All my fucking strikers suck

My Orndorff will crack 2000 once I am able to level him and his moves up (I think he is just past 1900 now) but since I have Orton who is also a technician - I haven't focused as much on Orndorff

54 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

Apparently in some versions/platforms of the game, the events tab had a countdown on it, but I didn't see it.

I definitely saw it

Of course I saw it in the morning when it said there were 7 hours left and then didn't see it again