DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

I didn't realize if you clicked on a person's poster, you can see all their links.

Bray has 5 including "the rotunda tribe."

Flair has 6, including the millionaires club and a team w valentine.

Got another 400 chips thanks to the day of the streak and got a 2 star silver D-Von so not complaining 

And I got Titus yesterday so clearly the game wants to complete my tag teams

I haven't gotten since some time last week.

All I keep getting is the "do you want to fill out the survey" thing but when I click on it - it never loads

14 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I haven't gotten since some time last week.

All I keep getting is the "do you want to fill out the survey" thing but when I click on it - it never loads

I got the survey and took it, but I'm not sure it went through correctly.

Have gotten the survey banner since so I guess not.

Yet again they have really jacked up the difficulty of the gauntlet

And no t-shirts as prizes at least in the normal one is weird

10 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yet again they have really jacked up the difficulty of the gauntlet

And no t-shirts as prizes at least in the normal one is weird

I was coming to post  this exact thing. 

I won, but had my 3 highest people taken out. Never lost more than 1 person In a gauntlet before and that was using a person with less talent but the color advantage. 

Blitz difficulty scales based on the talent level of the roster you select.  My strategy is to send three of my top guys and then fill out the rest of my roster with weak ones.  It keeps the difficulty pretty low.

Beat the gauntlet twice to get to 10K gold chips...only to receive a 20 point TP poster of Hounds of Justice Rollins.  That's ok, it's not like I need one of the five Attitude Era options that were available....or any of the New Day, or Bray, or Rusev, or Del Rio, or Sin Cara or Shield Ambrose.  Wait a minute, that's 13 of the 25 available characters, of course I should get a TP poster instead of a new character.  This game...just start putting characters out for $10 a piece or something, there doesn't seem to be any real chance of getting anyone new once you have 30+ characters, unless you get extremely lucky.

Got 400 chips for my daily reward yesterday, the gods shined down upon me and granted me Xaiver Woods gold 2 star as an offering of goodwill.  I'd have rather received an Attitude Era character as I'm still stuck at one and can't do the tag team nodes where they are required, but beggars can't be choosers and all that.

2 minutes ago, gatling said:

Got 400 chips for my daily reward yesterday, the gods shined down upon me and granted me Xaiver Woods gold 2 star as an offering of goodwill.  I'd have rather received an Attitude Era character as I'm still stuck at one and can't do the tag team nodes where they are required, but beggars can't be choosers and all that.

I got another Neville with my 400 chips that I had gathered together today.

But I can't complain because I finally got Seth Rollins - Architect from the box I opened with the Extreme Rules t-shirts which is nice since you need him for one of the battles in the tour.

Of course when I can upgrade him (and others like DDP) to actually win those matches is a different story

I still have no idea how I pulled that Randy Orton 3 star but thank God because otherwise I would not be as far long in the game as I am