DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

14 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

So apparently I have no one who qualifies as "New Generation"

Yeah, a real dick move by Scopely when the first two days just required a Nexus member and New Generation is by far the rarest type in the game.  There's two trampolines as a reward in Hard that I thought I was going to be able to get and would have put me very close to being able to level up my NXT Rollins to 2 Star Gold.

7 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

The Daniel Bryan pack someone mentioned is only available if you haven't spent any money in the game.  Awesome.

I wondered why I couldn't find it.  That's a sure way to lose out on money.  I'd have bought it for sure, since I can't get anything but TP posters when I cash in chips.

14 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

The Daniel Bryan pack someone mentioned is only available if you haven't spent any money in the game.  Awesome.

That's some mighty fine bullshit right there.  I'm almost done month two of Shane's Contract and thought it would go to Daniel Bryan's next.  They try to get you to spend money, yet miss a mighty fine way to get spenders to consider this.  It's baffling.

I am a little confused - I bought a Shane contract so I clearly spent money on the game and I can buy the Bryan contract if I want to.

At least the option is all over the game for me

That might be it since I just successful bought the Bryan pack. (And I confirmed that Bryan is in my roster now)

They probably consider it the same exact item just with a new guy which is... interesting

Had to uninstall and re-install, but that did the trick.  I was able to move HHH from two star gold to three star bronze.  Once I get the headgear from the Saturday Morning Slam event, I can do the same with Mr. Wonderful.

4 minutes ago, Travis Sheldon said:

I've got enough "cash" for two pulls.

I was trying to wait for the next time they put Flair in rotation, but it's always Vader Time.

I predict Darren young and one of the Ambroses.