DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

I think I just fucked myself out of the last two months of gameplay. I had to do a factory reset on my phone and it wiped out all my progress. My Google Play account on the phone is still there and still shows my achievements under my username for the game, but the game doesn't seem to recognize it and now I'm back to literal square one in the game.

7 minutes ago, MonteCarl said:

I'm not sure if I remember what my old user name was. I did join the DVDR Faction and I *THINK* it was just MonteCarl, but I'm not sure. Is that something that can be looked up in the Faction?

Yes, that's what it is.  

• Like 1

Thanks. I started playing from the beginning again until I'm (hopefully) able to restore my old account, and it's amazing the amount of loot they throw at ya right away. 25pt training cards and a bunch of cash and coins and 25 BOSS coins, etc. I've already got Cesaro and Cena evolved to Silver Star. if they kept up the loot to that level as you progress through the game, it would be way more fun

They also tweaked the bonuses that tag partners get

Well specifically for factions

The Shield one... at least when Reigns and Ambrose are together is now only purple gems give 2x booster towards the move

The League of Nations one is the same - I just can't remember the color

So either it is the same thing as before and they just changed the wording or it is different

24 minutes ago, Travis Sheldon said:

With the new update I'm still figuring out the trainer system and graphical changes.

The worst thing for me has been when pinning an opponent there is a bit of lag at the count of 3.

The lag happens to me too so clearly that is some sort of bug

I am in this weird spot where I can't get any VS matches I can win

Like the highest I can get to is roughly 4300 and every opponent I'm offered is at least in the 8000s

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am in this weird spot where I can't get any VS matches I can win

Like the highest I can get to is roughly 4300 and every opponent I'm offered is at least in the 8000s

Something similar for me. I suddenly had matches in the 6000s and my team is in the 3600s. 

I just Checked and it offered me a match vs 7200 3-star Brock and 3-star andre.

1 hour ago, JonnyLaw said:

I have a glitch that's the opposite.  I'm only getting teams of Cena/Rock with levels of 643.

I got about 10 matches of this before it was fixed. Went up maybe 200 points. 

I had probably 6 of those low point Rock/Cena matches this morning, then a few more tonight.  My first thought was maybe someone setting a low team for defense and looking add points off of retals, but not sure honestly.  I'd like a few more in the morning to finish the win 20 vs. mission I'm almost done with.

I got excited over the idea of being able to get Greg Valentine via Vs

But then they said only the Top 100 will get him and then I was sad