DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

27 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am glad you can get what you need out of packs

Well, i think it took 4 packs to get the 2 comets i needed, but only 1 pack to get the BOSS medal. So it was prob like $750 cash or so. 

Luckily, id played so little this week that i had not spent any of my Shane o Mac money and had a decent stockpile already. 

I am thinking I am going to breakdown and get the Shane Contract. I have had money sitting in my iTunes for like a decade now that I haven't used and I am getting really tired of not being able to advance further.

I got bored after getting ANOTHER duplicate guy out of a pack (I think I have had one new guy out of a pack in my last dozen) so I started looking.

On the Mega Packs (the one currently featuring IRS) - I have 11 of the 27 guys offered (41%). On the Premium packs - 11 of 26 (42%).

Shocker - on the 2-star ones - the only pack you can't buy with cash - I only have 6 out of 25 guys (24%)

So part of me is like "No wonder I keep getting dupes" the other part of me "You would have thought at nearly 60% I would have gotten someone new"

I'm on bag 24 of 30 for the Shane prize, but am looking forward to the 2-star Orndorff.  Which is good since everybody else is maxed out with not enough tokens to enhance anybody.

If they wanted to make more money for this, in the shop they should have had the option to just outright buy certain tokens and training posters.  This way if you really don't want to grind it out hoping to get a rare token you could just buy it.

I ran into a dude the other day in VS that had a team over 6000

He had a 3 star Finn Balor and a 3 star AJ Styles

Either he is insanely lucky or he has spent lots and lots on the game

EDIT

And as soon as I posted it - I see a guy with a 5641 with a 3 star Shawn Michaels and Ultimate Warrior

Good news, I got my first 2 star wrestler (Sheamus)  Bad news, I don't have much coin right now to level him up.  But at least I got a 2 star wrestler.  Once Shane's contract ends I'll also get a 2 star Orndorff.  Once I level them up pretty good they'll be my murderdeathkill tag team for the harder battles.  Yay, progress!

This game is so weird

I must have gotten a dozen straight guys who were dupes

So then I collected enough token things from blitz where I got the the version of Dolph Ziggler that you need for one of the Live Tour Events.

Winning that battle got me Kevin Owens and unlocked Hard mode which opened up a bunch of stuff.

Then I got the 3 Boss Icons I needed from the Vs. rewards to level up Andre and doing that completed 2 missions that gave me $150 in cash. That allowed me to buy another pack where I got Sheamus who I didn't have.

All of that was in the span of like 15 minutes.

But just to put me in my place - the next pack I bought gave me ANOTHER Darren Young.

On 4/24/2017 at 4:20 PM, NikoBaltimore said:

Good news, I got my first 2 star wrestler (Sheamus)  Bad news, I don't have much coin right now to level him up.  But at least I got a 2 star wrestler.  Once Shane's contract ends I'll also get a 2 star Orndorff.  Once I level them up pretty good they'll be my murderdeathkill tag team for the harder battles.  Yay, progress!

Focus on maxing out that Orndorff and he'll take you far.  Pair him with the free Andre as your vs defense since they get the Heenan Family bonus.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

Focus on maxing out that Orndorff and he'll take you far.  Pair him with the free Andre as your vs defense since they get the Heenan Family bonus.

I love now having 3 Hennan guys (andre, studd, paul) to mix and match as a tag team. 

10 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I love now having 3 Hennan guys (andre, studd, paul) to mix and match as a tag team. 

Same here.  I'm trying to get Andre to two star silver level so I can replace Studd on defense since he gives rival Orndorff's a boost.

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Samoa Joe is creeping me out 

I tried posting this in faction chat, but Samoa Joe looks like he should have Krang hanging out in his belly controlling him.

So I got my a free guy thanks to my day of the streak and I got a 2-star Silver Bubba Dudley which technically makes him my best character

As my only other 2 star silver is one of the Dolph Ziggler's and I had to evolve him to that point

How many days in do you get that Rippa?  I would love to get a new character--outside of Andre I haven't gotten anyone new in a month or so at least.  I had enough t-shirts to make two pulls yesterday, both were TP Posters as usual.  

It was Day 91

It is probably the third one I have gotten during this streak

And just to make sure I clarify - the reward is 400 Premium Superstars Chip

And since it costs 400 for a box... hence "free guy"

Oh...well damn.  I'm having no luck anytime I open a box.  I'm at 32 characters and just can't seem to get past that.  I was hoping there was an actual character as a reward, because anyone from the Attitude Era would be welcome at this point, I'm still stuck with just DDP so there are some nodes I can't complete in the live event series.

Orndorff counts as...I don't know, Classic Era?  Rock-N-Wrestling Era?  Same as Andre and Big John Studd.  Those three Heenan Family members and DDP are the only characters I have that aren't current Era.