DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

So maybe I'm late to the party on this, but how long have they shown five additional moves for each character with the names of the moves?  I thought the last time I looked it showed a second additional move but the name wasn't shown.  Am I crazy, or did this change when they rolled out the new classifications and whatnot?

That changed with the newest update so you aren't crazy

Just like - have we always been able to skip the cutscenes? Because I only discovered that this weekend

Okay - they introduced another limited time Mania event and the first day is basically Three Fucking Stages of Hell against Andre the Giant

Good Lord - I had way more problems with the 600 level one than I should have

Oh and Mania T-Shirts are here

Boss Andre on Hard Mode sucks.  Had Orndorff charged up twice only to have Andre slap the bear hug on me.  I was in Danger when I did get the win.  Can't wait to see how fun the other Hard Mode bosses are.

Vote your favorite WWE Superstar in-game now!

You voted for “The Greatest” on Facebook, now cast your vote for the final 4 in the game! Andre the Giant, Steve Austin, Sting, and Shawn Michaels!

Win matches on your favorite WWE Superstar's map to vote for them. The number on the map node is the number of votes earned (e.g., node 4 = 4 votes). You can also repeat matches for more votes while earning Loot rewards. The Winner will be announced at Wrestlemania this Sunday!

Also this game can go fuck itself

Bought a premium superstar case yesterday. Got one today as part of my consecutive streak

Both cases gave me Luke Harper

I already owned Luke Harper

42 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Now seen this glitch couple times.

in a tag match, the computer guy making the save is not there/is invisible. 

It's been there every since the update - like every single time I have played a tag match and the computer makes the save

They dropped 10k gold and a couple tokens on people in the interim.

Beware, Faction War is back to fuck your lineup, as entering the Faction screen auto starts the fucking tutorial again and you can't hit anything but what it tells you. 

16 hours ago, odessasteps said:

They gave the VS rewards today, so phil can get his stick of gum. 

16 hours ago, RIPPA said:

They are working fine for me

Oh and they gave out ANOTHER 8 tokens and apparently are going to start upping the rate things drop 

I needed two yin yangs from my 8 tokens, and got 0. :angry:

Finally collected enough meteors this morning to enhance Dolph Ziggler (The DZ version)

So now my two best guys are silver acrobats - but combined they crack 3000 so I finally have that going for me

Yesterday my game stopped opening, it would get stuck on the opening screen of the silhouettes.

This was probably my phone glitching, as it's an older phone that's already outlived it's usefulness.

Got the game working again late last night.

Now it looks like they've disabled the 2 star chips just as I have enough for a redemption.

Of course they've done that right as Ric Flair shows up.

Bastards.