DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

22 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

is it wrong that my first reaction is "look at the roster they gave him."

I mean he had 40 guys he hadn't even bothered to add to his roster yet.

In this case - he definitely was given them

But I know they all clearly throw cash at their games too (see Stardust in Clash of Clans or the fact that Goldust had 9 incubators going at once in Pokemon Go)

16 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Glad y'all have tickets for the gauntlet blitz

Grr....

I spent $1 and completed the Graze box offer(and will cancel before getting charged more than that), which nets 768 in game cash which I used to buy the bag of blitz tickets.  Got 385 tickets, so I can play three times.  Wouldn't have been able to otherwise.

So I enhanced my NXT Seth Rollins and he is my first silver guy (also my first guy past 1500)

I realized what an idiot I am. I have 5 guys who I haven't touched yet. All of the Gold. Everyone I have been wasting on are bronze.

Well at least with two pieces of gum I can fix that with Goldust but I am still pissed at myself

18 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Learned this morning that to enhance a guy to Level 5(if you will) you have to full improved all their moves - including the extra one you aren't using

Wut. Ugh. My interest was already waning, but this just might kill it altogether.

I went in to do the Gauntlet this morning and I finished it. Before I went in, I almost just wanted to close right back out of it and not waste the time. And then after I finished I had no desire to play any more matches. It's just the same old shit and it's infuriating to beat someone with one move, get all of those extra loot boxes on the board and then not get any 3 in a row. Either that, or breaking 13+ loot boxes and seeing that for 3 loot boxes I get a poster, at 6 loot boxes it's $500 gold, and then at 13 it's...$300 gold. Like, what in the fuck is the point to even trying for 13+ loot boxes? It's so fucking arbitrary and the game practically laughs at you for wasting your time. 

I didn't play the high flyer blitz, so I have a bunch of tickets left. 

I have 2461 cash saved up and was planning to buy a bunch of TP when I finally get my Orndorff in a few days, but now I'm tempted to try to get a three star Bret.

11 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I dont think its been mentioned here, but they are doing a Facebook tournament and they are giving the winner to all players after mania. So, hopefully, people continue to vote for rare people. 

What's funny is that I totally misread what that said because I thought they said "Just get a poster!" forgetting that meant we would unlock the character

15 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

I didn't play the high flyer blitz, so I have a bunch of tickets left. 

I have 2461 cash saved up and was planning to buy a bunch of TP when I finally get my Orndorff in a few days, but now I'm tempted to try to get a three star Bret.

From my experience, 6 pulls will probably not be enough to get you the 3-star character.

5 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I have 28 people now and no 3-star characters. Best is a 2-star silver John Studd. 

Yeah, this is exactly where I'm at.  I'll probably hold out for more TP, because I already have like 10 people I'm not building up.

They are changing Dean's Daily again - it is going back to short cycles

This time 6 hours and only 3 matches on each level (3 on Normal, 3 on Hard)

Also - new limited time event is similar to the one they did with Dean Ambrose. This time you need Triple H

Can I be pissed that I upgraded my phone, have been logged in through Google, but somehow, it's not logging me in with my old creds and I seem to have to start over??

Do you still have your old phone?  The only way to carry over your progress is to link your account to Facebook.  If so, link your account on your old phone, then link it on your new one.  It's stupid that's the only way to do it and the game doesn't make any kind of effort to tell you that.  It's even more annoying there's no login option when you first start up on a new phone so you have to go through the entire long, drawn-out tutorial before you can do it.

Yeah, I thought I logged in on my old account, but I'm not sure, as I logged in with Facebook on the new one and it didn't carry anything over.  Sadly, I already wiped my old phone and sent it back (AT&T Next trade in).

I found their Customer Service address for the dev, and they actually got back to me, so there's a chance I might get my progress back, as they asked for my old info for verification and a screen grab of my current settings screen (with my user ID string, which I think is what everything is linked to)\

I'm hoping they fix it before I lose my consecutive log in streak.

I have now bought 4 Technician Token bags and haven't gotten a single stick of gum (need either 2 or 5 depending on who I choose to upgrade)

Oh and got Miz for the THIRD time when getting a superstar crate

Grr....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I have now bought 4 Technician Token bags and haven't gotten a single stick of gum (need either 2 or 5 depending on who I choose to upgrade)

Oh and got Miz for the THIRD time when getting a superstar crate

Grr....

This....

Been trying to evolve Dean Ambrose NXT forever with no gum in site. Also, was getting very frustrated with building up chips just to get repeats of guys. On a whim last night, I took an offer to install a game and get a free one week subscription to it. I then promptly cancelled the 1 week so I wouldn't forget it, uninstalled the game, and collected the 864 dollar game bonus. Turned around and bought a pack and got Goldust, so at least I can team him with Stardust for the bonus. Using a farming guide from Reddit, played the Wyatts in Indianapolis 15 straight times to get JBL's Keychain and only left with a lantern, some training posters and a bunch of tokens.

The War Robots game they give you free cash for is actually kind of fun.  It's a capture the flag game, and I considered keeping it on my phone.

Finally got Orndorff and had saved  up enough coin to level him up to 49.  Having him and Studd as my VS defense should help.

4 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

The War Robots game they give you free cash for is actually kind of fun.  It's a capture the flag game, and I considered keeping it on my phone.

Finally got Orndorff and had saved  up enough coin to level him up to 49.  Having him and Studd as my VS defense should help.

Yep. Also on the studd/orndorff bandwagon.